ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

^that one and this one. Media is making the it seem the nation is in a bad spot, while people (from across the entire nation) feel better about themselves or their local hood.

Tell Laken Riley's parents that.
Well, that would be a pretty insensitive thing to tell them. But, it is the truth, regardless. On the two continents, however, roughly 55 million indigenous people were killed. That's not going to bring him back, and it won't change the reality of what happened when our European ancestors... foreigners... came here and wiped-out total civilizations.

I'm not condoning what happened to Riley. I just think it's funny when white people call brown people "foreign invaders." The people in Mexico descend from people who were on this part of the earth a long time before white Europeans showed-up.

Foreign invaders. JFC

You're descended from "foreign invaders", sweetie pie. Unless you're a full-blooded Cherokee or something.
Perhaps you have an affinity for the narrative that the American Indian was always here and the bad, bad white Europeans "invaded" them. Except that science doesn't stop with them and it is believed that human life began in and spread from Africa. Thus, literally everyone here descended from some foreign invader, including "full-blooded Cherokee or something". It's just a matter of when someone's ancestors were doing the invading and who or what they had to conquer.

ETA: None of that makes anything about how they were treated any less appalling, my point was simply that everyone here descends from someone who invaded. And none of that has anything to do with the notion of countries and borders that are artificially created though out history over time.

• Love
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Fact check verified, got em! Biden fvcked up bigly when he swapped the word THEM for IMMIGRANT, even though Trump was referring to either IMMIGRANT or ILLEGAL ALIEN when he said THEM.
Actually, if you go back and listen to what he actually said, he was referring to the barbaric murdering illegal alien when he referred to them as animals. Context matters. But that's just the point and why Biden's team substituted the term immigrants. They want to create and paint a different picture from what really happened and what bad man orange said. This is no different from the Charlottesville lie, but then you never cared about what he actually said there either.

^that one and this one. Media is making the it seem the nation is in a bad spot, while people (from across the entire nation) feel better about themselves or their local hood.

The media are making it seem like the nation is in a bad spot? Your funny. Perhaps we all should move to one of these swing states you talk about since the price of gas and food and everything else there must be below what people in the other 40 some states are paying.

Perhaps you have an affinity for the narrative that the American Indian was always here and the bad, bad white Europeans "invaded" them. Except that science doesn't stop with them and it is believed that human life began in and spread from Africa. Thus, literally everyone here descended from some foreign invader, including "full-blooded Cherokee or something". It's just a matter of when someone's ancestors were doing the invading and who or what they had to conquer.

ETA: None of that makes anything about how they were treated any less appalling, my point was simply that everyone here descends from someone who invaded. And none of that has anything to do with the notion of countries and borders that are artificially created though out history over time.
So you agree, nobody's being invaded.

Oh is that what he means when he said "poisoning the blood of our country"?

“They let, I think the real number is 15, 16 million people into our country. When they do that, we got a lot of work to do. They’re poisoning the blood of our country”
yes, ruhtard. Because they are illegals hugely surpassing normal immigration numbers, and because among those number are the animals specifically being referred to.

You are a hypocrite and a biased moron. You know the term 'poisoning' is figurative. So you selectively choose to suggest a negative connotation not implied, that reflects most badly on Trump; whereas his negativity can only unquestionably be directed at the situation itself. And as I said before, anyone who doesn't condemn the present situation at the border should move to Guatemala, because you sure as hell ain't an American..

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
Get ready, to be HORRIFIED.

You've got to watch this.
Oh, the hypocracy . . .

40F2A50500000578-0-image-a-123_1496178428773.jpg

So you agree, nobody's being invaded.
what a dumbass. Once the native Americans understood that they were being overrun...invaded, as it were....they tried to stem the tide and preserve their way of life. But they were outnumbered and outgunned and out-everythinged, AND they had not coalesced into a single entity with the common purpose of stopping the steal. So they inevitably failed. But at least they could recognize that there was a problem.

We have the means to stem the tide, but morons like you and @blazers don't get the simple concept of maintaining a uniquely successful American nation. You in particular don't get simple concepts period. But you are unexcelled at posting laughing retard emojis.

Foreign invaders. JFC

You're descended from "foreign invaders", sweetie pie. Unless you're a full-blooded Cherokee or something.
like I said elsewhere, you don't get simple concepts.

My dad was first-generation American. His father wasn't an invader illegally crossing our border. He applied for and received legal immigration status. He then gained citizenship and made himself and his children thoroughly and distinctly American, never once demanding or expecting accomodation of his previous non-English speaking existence. He did it the right way, the way Trump and I are for.

You couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag. But I bet you could find your way into one if it had a dick in it.

Reactions: nctransplant
what a dumbass. Once the native Americans understood that they were being overrun...invaded, as it were....they tried to stem the tide and preserve their way of life. But they were outnumbered and outgunned and out-everythinged, AND they had not coalesced into a single entity with the common purpose of stopping the steal. So they inevitably failed. But at least they could recognize that there was a problem.

We have the means to stem the tide, but morons like you and @blazers don't get the simple concept of maintaining a uniquely successful American nation. You in particular don't get simple concepts period. But you are unexcelled at posting laughing retard emojis.
Don't forget to tell everybody what they're supposed to be thankful for on Thanksgiving

like I said elsewhere, you don't get simple concepts.

My dad was first-generation American. His father wasn't an invader illegally crossing our border. He applied for and received legal immigration status. He then gained citizenship and made himself and his children thoroughly and distinctly American, never once demanding or expecting accomodation of his previous non-English speaking existence. He did it the right way, the way Trump and I are for.

You couldn't think your way out of a wet paper bag. But I bet you could find your way into one if it had a dick in it.
Distinctly american? What exactly would that be?

Dude, you have your hands full making yourself look like an idiot.
that's true, I would have a hard time trying to make myself look as stupid as you. Such a hard time that I consider it impossible to match your idiocy.

OK, You can be thankful for any dick willing to be sucked by you.
Your homophobia is unmatched. Congratulations.

I guess that's what you were referring to when you were pissing and moaning about how Thanksgiving is not celebrated properly by your standards. Old white men with grievances, nail everything down.

Distinctly american? What exactly would that be?
not surprising that you have to ask that, given your inability to grasp simple concepts.

It means he adapted his public life to his new surroundings, rather than having his surroundings fancifully adapted to him by confused numbnuts like you who have no idea what they believe in other than virtue-signaling.

At the same time, privately he multi-culturally celebrated his background with his children and wife.

But I'm willing to give you a shot at dispelling that numbnuts assertion . What do you think is appropriate in that regard? Don't just question what you think is NOT appropriate, that's all you ever spew.

Your homophobia is unmatched. Congratulations.

I guess that's what you were referring to when you were pissing and moaning about how Thanksgiving is not celebrated properly by your standards. Old white men with grievances, nail everything down.
My homphobia is commensurate with your unwanted sexual attention to me.

I guess that's what I mean when I say you have no answer unless you can twist and mischaracterize words to suit your mindlessness. I didn't say anything about how Thanksgiving was supposed to be celebrated or what one was supposed to be thankful for other than the abundance our country makes available. You for example, could celebrate with a gerbil or two and I would have no opinion about it. I only said it was no longer as much about being thankful, as it was originally intended to be.

You're approaching @Heels Noir's level of trying too hard.

I guess that's what I mean when I say you have no answer unless you can twist and mischaracterize words to suit your mindlessness. I didn't say anything about how Thanksgiving was supposed to be celebrated or what one was supposed to be thankful for other than the abundance our country makes available. You for example, could celebrate with a gerbil or two and I would have no opinion about it. I only said it was no longer as much about being thankful, as it was originally intended to be.

I don't have any sexual attention about you at all I just like f****** with you cuz I know you're so homophobic, it's hilarious. To get set off by a guy calling you sweetie, it's impossible to resist.

Can't we just be thankful for whatever we want to be thankful for and that's it? You're not the consensus on what's worthy of being thankful for or not worthy.

not surprising that you have to ask that, given your inability to grasp simple concepts.

It means he adapted his public life to his new surroundings, rather than having his surroundings fancifully adapted to him by confused numbnuts like you who have no idea what they believe in other than virtue-signaling.

At the same time, privately he multi-culturally celebrated his background with his children and wife.

But I'm willing to give you a shot at dispelling that numbnuts assertion . What do you think is appropriate in that regard? Don't just question what you think is NOT appropriate, that's all you ever spew.
Again, there's no such thing. Being American is not some definitive existence. It's diverse, America is diversity, in countless ways. This antiquated, archaic lean that you have about everything in life is a problem you're going to have to keep dealing with because things keep changing.

Just so you know, when you resort to posting crap like this you've clearly lost the battle. Way to go, loser.
just so you know, coming from you 'loser' is a compliment. And I wasn't aware of any battle, but I'm sure your butt-buddy appreciates you coming to his defense.

I don't have any sexual attention about you at all I just like f****** with you cuz I know you're so homophobic, it's hilarious. To get set off by a guy calling you sweetie, it's impossible to resist.
I keep telling you, I'm not a homophobe and I'm not afraid of homosexuals. You be as gay as you care to be and it's no skin off my back. I just don't want your queerness directed at me, it's disgusting to me that you have those feelings about me.

Can't we just be thankful for whatever we want to be thankful for and that's it? You're not the consensus on what's worthy of being thankful for or not worthy.
learn to read and comprehend, dumbass, and then try to stop twisting things around just so you can appear to have an actual argument about and something to virtue-signal over..

I remarked that Halloween was the only holiday true to its original intent and @gunslingerdick asked me why I was disrespecting Thanksgiving. I replied that it wasn't much about being thankful anymore. I wasn't complaining and I wasn't telling anyone how they should celebrate it. I was comparing it to Halloween. Then you came along and started your usual idiocy about telling people what to be thankful for. You're a special kind of clown.

learn to read and comprehend, dumbass, and then try to stop twisting things around just so you can appear to have an actual argument about and something to virtue-signal over..

I remarked that Halloween was the only holiday true to its original intent and @gunslingerdick asked me why I was disrespecting Thanksgiving. I replied that it wasn't much about being thankful anymore. I wasn't complaining and I wasn't telling anyone how they should celebrate it. I was comparing it to Halloween. Then you came along and started your usual idiocy about telling people what to be thankful for. You're a special kind of clown.
Bullshit! You said people aren't thankful for what they "should be thankful for" or some such crap.

How many people do you think actually feel especially thankful, or thankful at all, on Thanksgiving? How many people do you think actually appreciate what we should be grateful for? Are they suddenly going to come around for a few hours on some particular day because we made it a holiday?

I personally love Thanksgiving. The memories of time spent with family are priceless, and no one can question how thankful I feel for those opportunities and the ability to have them because of what we have as a country. But as with most other holidays, the original gist has faded with many if not most.
You old mf'ers bitch about everything.

Talk about virtue-signaling... "how thankful I feel for those opportunities and the ability to have them because of what we have as a country." What a load.

Again, there's no such thing. Being American is not some definitive existence. It's diverse, America is diversity, in countless ways. This antiquated, archaic lean that you have about everything in life is a problem you're going to have to keep dealing with because things keep changing.
you are irretrievably mindless. I just told you about my background and you stupidly lecture me about diversity. Have I ever told you what a special kind of clown you are?

America is not 'about' diversity. America is about freedom and opportunity, which is why we are diverse. People from all over come here to share what we have. What...we... have, and not whatever moronic notion exists inside your head. I don't care how diverse we are. I care how successful we are. And that success is burdened by purposely allowing millions and millions of illegal aliens to enter our confines, to be recklessly turned loose all over the country.

You have no clue how amazingly self-contradictory you are. I hate to tell you, but the white men you hate and always seek to exclude, are part of the diversity you keep harping on. And as a white man whose grandfather was an immigrant, I am grateful for the American success he shared in. He was himself successful because he, as I pointed out, became like other Americans while celebrating his background privately. Thank God he didn't have to endure idiots telling him that he should make America like the old country for the sake of diversity.

I do not want to rock that boat that got us this far for the sake of fools who say America is about diversity. To dolts like you, that's a shameful thing to say just because I'm white.

Bullshit! You said people aren't thankful for what they "should be thankful for" or some such crap.
that's true, I said that because you goaded me into giving you the short answer instead of just telling your stupid ass to go back and read the entire conversation that you virtue-signaled your way into. The original intent of Thanksgiving was to be thankful for the bounty available to the original celebrants; and the conversation was about the original intent being maintained.

you are irretrievably mindless. I just told you about my background and you stupidly lecture me about diversity. Have I ever told you what a special kind of clown you are?

America is not 'about' diversity. America is about freedom and opportunity, which is why we are diverse. People from all over come here to share what we have. What...we... have, and not whatever moronic notion exists inside your head. I don't care how diverse we are. I care how successful we are. And that success is burdened by purposely allowing millions and millions of illegal aliens to enter our confines, to be recklessly turned loose all over the country.

You have no clue how amazingly self-contradictory you are. I hate to tell you, but the white men you hate and always seek to exclude, are part of the diversity you keep harping on. And as a white man whose grandfather was an immigrant, I am grateful for the American success he shared in. He was himself successful because he, as I pointed out, became like other Americans while celebrating his background privately. Thank God he didn't have to endure idiots telling him that he should make America like the old country for the sake of diversity.

I do not want to rock that boat that got us this far for the sake of fools who say America is about diversity. To dolts like you, that's a shameful thing to say just because I'm white.
200w.gif

that's true, I said that because you goaded me into giving you the short answer instead of just telling your stupid ass to go back and read the entire conversation that you virtue-signaled your way into. The original intent of Thanksgiving was to be thankful for the bounty available to the original celebrants; and the conversation was about the original intent being maintained.
blah-blah, you're so fos

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT