ADVERTISEMENT

Palin to Stump for Trump

A popular woman supporting TRUMP ....step in the right direction! Love it.

Hey, it's Heels Noir. We were all not wondering where you've been.

I've been right here the whole time, guns. Every now and then I throw away a few minutes of my life and read your posts.

Question: During his recent visit to Liberty U., did the Donald actually say, "If I'm president, you're going to see 'Merry Christmas' in department stores"?

Is he really planning on foisting religion into the secular retail world? How clueless.

Reactions: uncboy10
I've been right here the whole time, guns. Every now and then I throw away a few minutes of my life and read your posts.

Question: During his recent visit to Liberty U., did the Donald actually say, "If I'm president, you're going to see 'Merry Christmas' in department stores"?

Is he really planning on foisting religion into the secular retail world? How clueless.

If the department store wants to put Merry Christmas in its store... wouldn't free speech allow it to do so?

Are you seriously that offended by the words Merry Christmas???

If the department store wants to put Merry Christmas in its store... wouldn't free speech allow it to do so?

Of course it would, but the decision to put "Happy Holidays" in the store instead is just as much its right.

I believe Trump's bombastic remark suggests he will, at the very least, try to insist on a Christian message, which indeed would infringe upon a company's First Amendment right and flies in the face of separation of church and state. Of course Trump is too stupid to understand the stupidity of his remark.

Reactions: uncboy10
Are you seriously that offended by the words Merry Christmas???

Not at all. What offends me are politicians telling us all what we should believe.

By the way, Merry Christmas a few weeks late, Strum.

Last edited:
I believe Trump's bombastic remark suggests he will, at the very least, try to insist on a Christian message.

That seems like a stretch. What makes you think that he would insist on a Christian message? I interpreted that as, he would strive for it to not be looked down upon if somewhere wanted to exercise its free speech and put up a sign about a particular holiday.

Of course Trump is too stupid to understand the stupidity of his remark.

Oh ok, that makes sense.

Politically speaking, he's dumb as dirt.

Just how do u arrive at that? I mean the guy has done and said everything thats supposed to be wrong for a candidate to do and say yet hes leading in the polls by a wide margin. Seems pretty fking politically brilliant to me.

Popular with whom? Lol. Her elevator doesn't go anywhere near the top floor.
You're joking, right? DROVES of conservative women (who might not otherwise support Trump) LOVE LOVE LOVE Sarah Palin ... hence the reason this endorsement is causing such a stir. Trump's opponents know this is huge for him in getting the female vote. Whether she's a ding bat or not can be debated ... whether she's popular in the conservative female circle is not even close to questionable.

You're joking, right? DROVES of conservative women (who might not otherwise support Trump) LOVE LOVE LOVE Sarah Palin ... hence the reason this endorsement is causing such a stir. Trump's opponents know this is huge for him in getting the female vote. Whether she's a ding bat or not can be debated ... whether she's popular in the conservative female circle is not even close to questionable.

a0a.jpg

Getting the "conservative women" vote doesn't seem like the most substantial demographic. But, hey... if he gets that, great.

Getting the "conservative women" vote doesn't seem like the most substantial demographic. But, hey... if he gets that, great.

It matters only because most of those women were: A) not going to vote at all ...or B) were going to vote for whomever Palin endorsed.

I'm in a church with 9k people and hundreds of Christian soccer Mom's who adore Palin .... this endorsement means a lot for Trump in that segment of our population.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Of course it would, but the decision to put "Happy Holidays" in the store instead is just as much its right.

I believe Trump's bombastic remark suggests he will, at the very least, try to insist on a Christian message, which indeed would infringe upon a company's First Amendment right and flies in the face of separation of church and state. Of course Trump is too stupid to understand the stupidity of his remark.

I think what Trump was saying is that stores won't have to worry about the PC police for putting up a sign reading Merry Christmas.

It was also smart to get the endorsement from Palin because:

A) more free advertising courtesy 24 hour news showing him non stop

B) Palin does well in Iowa.

In fact, I'm going on record now-

Trump wins nomination fairly easily and general election in a landslide- more than 10 pts over Biden or Sanders- whichever one fills the void after Hillary withdraws.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
That seems like a stretch. What makes you think that he would insist on a Christian message?

Well, God Almighty, he's at an evangelical university, and in the same speech he's trying to quote Second Corinthians from the New Testament (of course dumbass Trump erroneously referred to it as "Corinthians Two"). What else is a devout Christian to think other than the fact that Trump is a fake Christian, pimping the Bible for his own political gain?

It matters only because most of those women were: A) not going to vote at all ...or B) were going to vote for whomever Palin endorsed.

I'm in a church with 9k people and hundreds of Christian soccer Mom's who adore Palin .... this endorsement means a lot for Trump in that segment of our population.

doesn't matter one bit in your state, assuming you're in nc...in fact, i encourage all conservative women to come and speak about how much you love palin.

you're completely off assuming she is going help trump win a national election.

In fact, I'm going on record now-

Trump wins nomination fairly easily and general election in a landslide- more than 10 pts over Biden or Sanders- whichever one fills the void after Hillary withdraws.
I'll take the bet that Hillary does not withdraw. No way, no day. Hillary Clinton is NOT going to be indicted, let alone see a jail cell. As much as I wish it WOULD happen, it never will. People in high places, like her, are above the law. You know that, too.

I don't even believe Trump will win the nomination. I do think he might run independent if he fares well in the primaries.

doesn't matter one bit in your state, assuming you're in nc...in fact, i encourage all conservative women to come and speak about how much you love palin.

you're completely off assuming she is going help trump win a national election.
Right. And Trump was going to be long gone by Thanksgiving. LOL

Well, God Almighty, he's at an evangelical university, and in the same speech he's trying to quote Second Corinthians from the New Testament (of course dumbass Trump erroneously referred to it as "Corinthians Two"). What else is a devout Christian to think other than the fact that Trump is a fake Christian, pimping the Bible for his own political gain?
Well first, if you're gonna call someone a "dumbass" and then quote what they said, you might wanna get it right yourself. Geez. He said "Two Corinthians" ... and that's the way a lot of folks read the Bible, but primarily Brits. I had a college professor who said it the same way: "One Samuel" or "2 John." As usual, the anti-Trump crowd grasping at straws to try and slow him down. Fail.

Besides, I'd rather have a supposed "fake Christian" over another Clinton anyday.

^

The point is this, blue: if Trump is going to claim that if elected he will somehow enforce Christian ideals like Merry Christmas signage in privately-owned businesses, either by empowering Christian shoppers or undermining politically correct business owners, he's kidding himself

I'll take the bet that Hillary does not withdraw. No way, no day. Hillary Clinton is NOT going to be indicted, let alone see a jail cell. As much as I wish it WOULD happen, it never will. People in high places, like her, are above the law. You know that, too.

I don't even believe Trump will win the nomination. I do think he might run independent if he fares well in the primaries.

Hillary with withdraw when indicted and Trump has no need to run as an imdependent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT