ADVERTISEMENT

Political Coordinates Test

GACMAN

Hall of Famer
Oct 19, 2004
http://www.celebritytypes.com/political-coordinates/test.php

Pretty cool little test to show you where you stand on the political landscape!! For States rights, stronger military….. No surprise that I am closer to Reagan than the others!!! I would like to see where the current field of Republicans stand!!!!

Your political coordinates are:

• 55.6% Right, 19.4% Communitarian
graph.php

comparison.png

Right-communitarianism (Conservatism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy.

• 61.1% Right, 44.4% Liberal

graph.php

Right-liberalism (Libertarianism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to uphold liberty as the primary political good in all respects. They tend to see themselves as staunch supporters of both personal and economic freedom and are deeply skeptical of collective plans and goals, stressing instead the principle of voluntary association and the individual’s capacity to make his own judgments. They typically see less of a role for the state than individuals in the other three quadrants, believing instead in the spontaneous social order of the market.

graph.php

Left-liberalism (Social Liberalism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to uphold individual liberty while taxing the market to provide social benefits for those in need. They tend to see themselves as seeking balance between individual liberty and social justice, and to be in favor of multiculturalism, secular government, and international cooperation. While they are typically skeptical of state involvement in social affairs, they nevertheless see a legitimate role for the state in combating discrimination and ensuring equal treatment.

Billy is the most centered person I know... so far. That should be worth some special prize to land dead-center!

Billy is the most centered person I know... so far. That should be worth some special prize to land dead-center!

Yeah, Strummy . . . I deserve something. LOL . . . what that is I haven't a clue though.

• 16.7% Right, 8.3% Communitarian. This is pretty much where I thought I would be, a centrist with right leanings.
graph.php

Your political coordinates are:

• 38.9% Right, 19.4% Liberal
Right-liberalism (Libertarianism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to uphold liberty as the primary political good in all respects. They tend to see themselves as staunch supporters of both personal and economic freedom and are deeply skeptical of collective plans and goals, stressing instead the principle of voluntary association and the individual’s capacity to make his own judgments. They typically see less of a role for the state than individuals in the other three quadrants, believing instead in the spontaneous social order of the market.
graph.php

According to this I should just about agree with everything Archer and UNCWayno say when it comes to Politics.....and Louigi is more to the right than I am......I'm jealous!!!!!!

Reactions: Louigi
haven't figured out how to post a pic from an ipad...thoughts?

i'm right in the middle, which surprised me...it seems i've become more of a libertarian the last few political cycles.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT