ADVERTISEMENT

Political Coordinates Test

Right-communitarianism (Conservatism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy.

This is the description for Key's quadrant.

Right-communitarianism (Conservatism): Individuals in this quadrant seek to retain the traditional social and economic order and to uphold the sovereignty of the state. They tend to see themselves as the defenders of what their forebears would have wanted, favoring strict immigration laws, traditional values, and a strong military. While they typically see a role for the state in matters of national security and culture, they tend to be more skeptical of state involvement in the economy.
Just reading that makes me shudder. They're a little loose with the use of the word "state", too!

so you can't post an image from an ipad/phone?

k, thanks.
I think you can, at least from an iPad. Haven't used an iPhone. It's a little bit more of a pain, but if you press and hold on an image you should be able to copy the URL, then paste it here. You may have to access the full version of this site rather than the mobile version.

Reactions: gteeitup
I think you can, at least from an iPad. Haven't used an iPhone. It's a little bit more of a pain, but if you press and hold on an image you should be able to copy the URL, then paste it here. You may have to access the full version of this site rather than the mobile version.

i've tried the copy/paste method, but it never transfers...might be the full version i'm missing.

thanks!

i've tried the copy/paste method, but it never transfers...might be the full version i'm missing.

thanks!

Try the 'copy the picture address', then using the insert pic option above the reply field, paste the pic's address into the box and then hit insert.

You mean you were 'better' years ago . .

WTH is with you South Carolinians . . ? They take away your confederate flag and everything down there just goes to hell.
They are flying more of those things than ever before! I counted 8 people flying them off cars and trucks today.

I was going up 123 toward Greenville, and this guy had two giant Rebel Flags flying out of his pickup bed and they come loose and go flying across the road in 2 directions (he was coming toward me on the opposite side of the highway, 4-lane). Nearly causes a huge multi-car crash.

They are flying more of those things than ever before! I counted 8 people flying them off cars and trucks today.

I was going up 123 toward Greenville, and this guy had two giant Rebel Flags flying out of his pickup bed and they come loose and go flying across the road in 2 directions (he was coming toward me on the opposite side of the highway, 4-lane). Nearly causes a huge multi-car crash.

Sounds like you're in my neck of the woods. I live right off of 123.

Its pretty crazy how its picked up. I see people wearing/flying them now more than ever

You mean you were 'better' years ago . .

WTH is with you South Carolinians . . ? They take away your confederate flag and everything down there just goes to hell.

no clue, it's in the water, probably.

hey, speaking of the flag, took the kids to the relic room inside the state museum today for a little education...when they brought that flag down last week, they placed in the relic room...so we walk in and a lady stops me and says; "hey, you can't come in here, it's not part of the museum...you have to pay to enter"...i was shocked and kinda pissed...i replied, "so i have to pay more in order for my kids to see the flag they asked me about last week?"

anyway, don't understand and will never agree with paying for a 9 & 6 year old to walk through a museum in the summer when school is out...am i being unreasonable?...just five minutes earlier i paid $22.50 just to walk through the museum door to look at much of the same exhibits we've seen the last five years.

rant over

graph.php

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT