ADVERTISEMENT

Quick stuff (Clemson game)...

I don't think the shot selection was much different than normal. It seemed almost standard.
That's simply not accurate. Other than one, maybe two heat-checks there weren't the usual groaner bad looks. Other than the couple you could question, the 3s were coming off the catch or opponents backing off and/or going under ball-screens. And even RJ's in transition came with rebounding position covered. Thankfully what we didn't see was the pound-the-ball-and-throw-up-a-fall-away nonsense.

My opinion is Monday tells a lot about this team’s heart. If they again come out with high energy and effort hopefully that means they are on the same page. If they put up another wake first half…

My opinion is Monday tells a lot about this team’s heart. If they again come out with high energy and effort hopefully that means they are on the same page. If they put up another wake first half…
After watching UM dismantle dook the heels best not rest on their laurels from the clempson game .. from here on out every game is critical and they dug themselves in this hole so let's see what the character and dedication level of this group is. There is no room for f ups left.

That was a refreshing win and we got the expected great write up! RJ is finally getting his vision clear from the multiple hits to the head and getting over his finger so his shot came back! Caleb looked like what he would be if he matched his potential and I hope it continues. (loved him acknowledging the heat check!) RJ & Caleb found common ground and looked like they were celebrating each other's successes. Bacot is a man among boys and even the quickest double team ever couldn't contain him! Puff stepped up and I think earned a starting nod anytime the opponent isn't too large/strong for him! Nance will get there as soon as he learns to stop thinking on the court and use his instincts/BBall IQ to anticipate on O & D! (is it motor or hesitation?)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT