ADVERTISEMENT

Quick stuff (Louisville game)..

That was photoshopped. LOL
The only difference is he was retaliating to getting pulled down to the ground by that guy. So I don’t call it a Grayson. He’s just lucky he didn’t get called for his 5th because the second guy always gets nailed. Who ever showed that photo should show the same guy pulling down Bacot by his arm right before that happened. Just like the media not telling the whole story. The best one might be Cross pulling Bacot down by his arm while that same guy is submarining him with no call.

Also I would like to see what was going just prior to the photo that everybody is sharing when the Cards coach got T’ed up. The ref who made the call was really adamant so I think Curry could have been doin sumt’n he shouldn’t be doing right before that pic…

The photo is disingenuous. If you go back a few frames, his arm is out in the same position prior to the guy running into it, while Bacot is not looking at the player at all or aware of him. He is facing the referee complaining.

Also I would like to see what was going just prior to the photo that everybody is sharing when the Cards coach got T’ed up. The ref who made the call was really adamant so I think Curry could have been doin sumt’n he shouldn’t be doing right before that pic…
Curry put both hands on Bacot's hips and pushed him about 4 feet away from the goal, knocking him off balance in the process. Curry is strong!! Obvious foul that nobody seems to want to acknowledge!!

Reactions: r_u_worthy
Hey we won an ugly game on the road when it’s hard to believe UL played out their ass again like a guy averaging 8 has 25. Or you hear they are not a good 3pt shooting team all night but they just keep raining 3s. Good thing Leaky stepped up tonight.

Love was disappointing to me. Just seemed like he could care less in regulation. He kept driving to the hoop hoping for a foul and throwing crap up. After stonewalling himself on the dunk, he had a chance to finish one on a dunk again or give it up to leaky for a wide open layup. He looked like he was afraid to embarrass himself and went for a layup which got blocked near the end of the game. Of course it looked like the blocker extended out his arm using it as leverage to stop Love before he shot it then blocked it . But don’t matter the refs allowed the mugging inside all night so you should be ready for it. He played better in overtime.

Bacot Ive noticed getting a little more vocal or going after the other team more. I like that but it’s fine line. He’s been close to some unsportsmanlike calls and they have been during crunch time. I’ve noticed when he’s been pulled down the last couple games he retaliates with a pull down of his own. Like tonight and I believe the state game as well. Usually the second guy gets the foul but he’s been lucky. Like he stared down the guy he block while he was laying down on the ground. I’m all for him not taking crap anymore and sticking up for himself but just make sure it don’t cost us.

I’ll admit it I’m not a Leaky supporter just due to his liability on offense. The last couple games I like seeing his confidence grow. He actually looks like a shooter and is ready to go when he gets the ball. The worst thing you can do hesitate and he’s not right now. He’s key to this team surviving.

Manek’s perimeter D is not that great. But I will say I think he has greatly improved on the low block D keeping his guy in front on the post ups and staying patient.
It will be interesting to see what the defensive matchups are on Saturday. Do you put Manek or Bacot on Bancharo?
Putting Bacot on him pulls our best rebounder away from the basket for a lot of possession. I think you play Manek on PB and let Bacot stay home on Williams. This Dook team is not a proficient 3 point shooting team, but they drive the ball relentlessly. Puff could be a VERY important figure off the bench guarding Bancharo and or Griffin.

It will be interesting to see what the defensive matchups are on Saturday. Do you put Manek or Bacot on Bancharo?
Putting Bacot on him pulls our best rebounder away from the basket for a lot of possession. I think you play Manek on PB and let Bacot stay home on Williams. This Dook team is not a proficient 3 point shooting team, but they drive the ball relentlessly. Puff could be a VERY important figure off the bench guarding Bancharo and or Griffin.
Manek, Bacot will be busy with Williams. I want Leaky working to contain either Griffin or Moore.

Bancharo will score on Manek but he isn't going to beat us by himself. Hopefully Caleb's eyes will light up like they did the last 2 times he went against duke.

Agreed, Mando will try to be the paint force. I might start wit Leaky on Griffen at first?, He is shooting it well from outside. Leak may have to wear many defensive hats and be ready to jump around on assignments depending on who gets it going. Caleb gets the other wing I would think.

Banchero could be an awfully tough matchup though, Leak may get sprinkled on him at times too, let Manek chase? Going to be a ton of picks to matchup Brady in any case.

Manek on Griffin? Griffin is probably a better shooter than Bancharo but they are similar except for about 3 inches
Interesting, Brady that far out to start. It may be a moot point if they can run there stuff to get switches to him. If we are switching everything they are going to match a variety on him all looking to attack, or comfy step back shoot.

Hopefully we have some answers to not make that so easy to get him iso'ed early in the clock.

Bacot - Williams
Manek - Griffin
Leaky - Paolo
Davis - Roach
Caleb - Wendell

Bacot has got to come up big for us to win. Its a tough matchup. Bacot needs to bring his Louisville mindset Saturday.

Leaky can keep the ball away from Paolo but Manek has no chance. Manek can outscore Griffin. If Griffin can win it for the dookies then I can take it.

I think Manek can play some pretty good D on Griffin too. I think a combo of Leaky, Manek, + Puff(?) or McKoy (?) will tag team on Banchero just to keep peeps fresh on him! Leaky will definitely get the lion's share. Keels is a bit of an x-factor since he is too strong for either of our LGs. (is he back to full strength?)

The only difference is he was retaliating to getting pulled down to the ground by that guy. So I don’t call it a Grayson. He’s just lucky he didn’t get called for his 5th because the second guy always gets nailed. Who ever showed that photo should show the same guy pulling down Bacot by his arm right before that happened. Just like the media not telling the whole story. The best one might be Cross pulling Bacot down by his arm while that same guy is submarining him with no call.
Bingo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT