ADVERTISEMENT

Radical Islamist Terrorist Attack Muhammad Cartoon Event

No more foolish than saying "Most people in the US don't even know who Chris Kyle is."

I already know what Muslims are being credited with and the casualties and the casualties are mostly OTHER Muslims. I was asking specifically for you to back up "For every 1 Eric Rudolph there are tens of thousands of suicidal Muslim terrorists." It doesn't take many to cause a lot of damage.
Are you saying it's Ok for Muslims to kill other Muslims? The killing is the problem not what group is doing it to what other group. It makes no difference what group Muslims (or any other group) are targeting and killing.it's wrong.

Are you saying it's Ok for Muslims to kill other Muslims? The killing is the problem not what group is doing it to what other group. It makes no difference what group Muslims (or any other group) are targeting and killing.it's wrong.

Thank you. But Strum will tell you that they need to take care if it themselves without any US involvement on any level for any reason.

Suicide bombers to him should be excused when acting out against the West because Western foreign policy forced their hands. And if suicide bombers are killing non US citizens, then that to him is their problem.

I wonder what he would say about Nazi concentration camps? After all, that was Germans killing Germans. Why should any American worry about it?

Thank you. But Strum will tell you that they need to take care if it themselves without any US involvement on any level for any reason.

Suicide bombers to him should be excused when acting out against the West because Western foreign policy forced their hands. And if suicide bombers are killing non US citizens, then that to him is their problem.

I wonder what he would say about Nazi concentration camps? After all, that was Germans killing Germans. Why should any American worry about it?
I don't know if that's what he is saying or not but it sounds like it.

Hey Nuk...journalist Abby Martin is getting rape and death threats from purported American vets because she wore a t-shirt that said "F**k Chris Kyle". Now that's free speech, right? THN11 earlier said we should have hundreds of those "Draw Mohammed" events. Should we all start wearing "F**k Chris Kyle" shirts, too? If not...why not?
Wear whatever you like, THBB. Nothing you wear would surprise me...

Now, see, you should be ashamed of that hyperbole bullsh*t right there. I have never advocated or excused their violence... EVER! Not even remotely. You're really just outright lying now. That's a new one for you.

You keep condoning sending troops and taking land through military force and occupying other countries and it will continue to get worse. It's gotten worse and worse. If it were getting better, we wouldn't be arguing about one incident after another incident. It never gets better. And, as always, it ALWAYS "ALL THEIR FAULT!" As long as neither side owns up to their culpability, it will also continue. And, that will never change either.

Yes, I agree 100%! Killing is wrong! I'm not condoning ANYONE killing or murdering anyone else! Where have I come close to advocating or condoning anyone to murder and kill another? Show me, please! I was merely commenting that the statistics he gave were nothing to do with his comparison of a NON-Muslim extremist with Radical Islamic Extremists. He just showed death tolls of their violence. That doesn't mean there are 10,000 Muslims for every Eric Rudolph. It's more exaggeration and lying to make it seem like Muslims are the be-all/end-all group to be in constant fear. I asked for proof of "for every 1 Eric Rudolph there are tens of thousands of Radical Muslims." That's a lie. That's conjecture. It's true that destruction is bad all around, but there's no need to embellish and outright lie about the sources or culprits.

However, Killing is only PART of the problem. Killing, beating up, assaulting, harassing, are reactions, too. It happens every day. Those acts of violence are not the "problem" by themselves. You have to understand why or what makes a person or group act-out violently. Maybe you can't always avoid it, maybe you can. You can ignore or refuse to address that if you want. I'm still not condoning any of these peoples' extreme behavior at all. Killing them because they kill us, and vice versa, is just foolish and it never ends. It's always "they started it!" no matter who you ask.

Now, see, you should be ashamed of that hyperbole bullsh*t right there. I have never advocated or excused their violence... EVER! Not even remotely. You're really just outright lying now. That's a new one for you.

You keep condoning sending troops and taking land through military force and occupying other countries and it will continue to get worse. It's gotten worse and worse. If it were getting better, we wouldn't be arguing about one incident after another incident. It never gets better. And, as always, it ALWAYS "ALL THEIR FAULT!" As long as neither side owns up to their culpability, it will also continue. And, that will never change either.

Wtf are you talking about now?

I posted facts about suicide bombers/terrorists per your request. You shrugged it off because many of these were terrorist acts against their own people. It's right there for everyone to read.

Wtf are you talking about now?

I posted facts about suicide bombers/terrorists per your request. You shrugged it off because many of these were terrorist acts against their own people. It's right there for everyone to read.

My request was show me that there are tens of thousands of radical Muslims for every 1 Eric Rudolph. I didn't ask for what Muslims were responsible for in terms of lives lost. I already know that.

And, enough with the bullshit about "he probably condoned the Holocaust because it's Germans killing Germans." I'm not excusing the terrorists either, and never have.

I had to reread this thread to see what you are carping about.

So since this quote from the original link didn't satisfy you: Sunni Muslim terrorists committed more than 70% (8,886) of the 12,533 terrorist murders in 2011.

How about this one?:
According to the index, the number of Taliban fighters is estimated at between 36,000 and 60,000, with Isis at 20,000, al-Qaida 3,700-19,000, and Boko Haram500-9,000.

Do those guys count as radical Islamists to you? I would have thought a link showing that in one year, Muslim terrorists killed 8886 would suffice in proving that there are 10s of thousands more Muslim extremists than 1 Eric Rudolph. Does the new link now satisfy you?

Of course, I am sure it doesn't, because you prefer to believe everyone else is brainwashed by the military PR machine and that you alone know the truth.

*note to THBB- when I say everyone else, I am referring to everyone else ITT, not the entire world.

If you are going to stand up for yourself you better effing be prepared to take a punch. And just because I know that punch might come doesn't mean I'm quitting before the fight starts.

I had to reread this thread to see what you are carping about.

So since this quote from the original link didn't satisfy you: Sunni Muslim terrorists committed more than 70% (8,886) of the 12,533 terrorist murders in 2011.

How about this one?:
According to the index, the number of Taliban fighters is estimated at between 36,000 and 60,000, with Isis at 20,000, al-Qaida 3,700-19,000, and Boko Haram500-9,000.

Do those guys count as radical Islamists to you? I would have thought a link showing that in one year, Muslim terrorists killed 8886 would suffice in proving that there are 10s of thousands more Muslim extremists than 1 Eric Rudolph. Does the new link now satisfy you?

Of course, I am sure it doesn't, because you prefer to believe everyone else is brainwashed by the military PR machine and that you alone know the truth.

*note to THBB- when I say everyone else, I am referring to everyone else ITT, not the entire world.

THANK YOU!

Now... does that information indicate that the situation is improving or getting worse? Is perpetual intervention, occupation, invasion, propping-up this regime and that regime, or posing one against the other, making the situation better or worse? Those statistics show it's getting worse to me.

By the way, I dunno how brainwashed you are, or anyone else is, but, if you believe there's no ulterior motive behind these perpetual wars, then that's pretty naive. But, forget that part and just tell me if things are getting better with the policy we've been using for decades. We both want the same result.

THANK YOU!

Now... does that information indicate that the situation is improving or getting worse? Is perpetual intervention, occupation, invasion, propping-up this regime and that regime, or posing one against the other, making the situation better or worse? Those statistics show it's getting worse to me.

By the way, I dunno how brainwashed you are, or anyone else is, but, if you believe there's no ulterior motive behind these perpetual wars, then that's pretty naive. But, forget that part and just tell me if things are getting better with the policy we've been using for decades. We both want the same result.

Getting better as compared to when?

Also, does it not stand to reason that as Islam grows, the number of radical Islamists will also grow? Furthermore, there have been all sorts of events which have transpired during the level of increased Islamic extremism- end of the Cold War and dual superpowers for starters. There are plenty of other factors as well. You trying to blame it all on US foreign policy is ignorant of these other factors.

Getting better as compared to when?

Also, does it not stand to reason that as Islam grows, the number of radical Islamists will also grow? Furthermore, there have been all sorts of events which have transpired during the level of increased Islamic extremism- end of the Cold War and dual superpowers for starters. There are plenty of other factors as well. You trying to blame it all on US foreign policy is ignorant of these other factors.

Islam has been growing since that prophet died. Just like Christianity continues to grow. That culture, in that part of the world, is far different from Western cultures. Those militant, violent, extremist factions (and their murderous behavior) has been amped-up a whole lot more since the 1960's/1970's. It gets worse and worse. So, I'm referring to recent policy where our government has seen fit to be much more militarily involved and sending covert ops in there to overthrow one and prop-up another. I want the innocent killings kept to a minimum, but putting that responsibility in the hands of the people in DC is even more of a mistake before it ever gets under way, every time it does.

And, you trying to blame very little, if any, on US Foreign Policy is just as ignorant.

My biggest fear, where these radicals are concerned, is; that it is too late now. They play for keeps and never stop. In that sense, the US/British interest in the oil resources- going back to the first and second world wars and through the 1950's- failed to take into account just how much resolve those people have long term. People here like to talk a big talk (see THBB's twitter feeds where Americans are publicly advocating-in text- cutting off the woman's privates, etc.). Those people don't just Tweet about it, they do it. I realize it's a problem and a threat. But, I don't think continuing to police the world, especially THEIR part of it, is a good idea. It's making things worse.

Watch this You Tube clip from a CNN interview with Michael Scheuer from about 7 months ago (you need not watch the whole clip, start at ;52 seconds to start paying attention. The full clip has other issues discussed).

Last edited:
I'm no bible thumper. I am more a deist than evangelical. But it is uncannyhow the prophecies in revelations are being played out. As religous extremism (isis) grows due to (insert your theory) so will the desire to eliminate religion or at least what will be considered "extreme religous beliefs". We're already seeing it in christianity. look at the present pope. Very liberal. The fundamentalist christian churches are dying out and being replaced by non denominational christian rock playing seeker friendly types. This trend will just continue until mainstream christianity is a watered down liberal version of our parents fundie religion. Nttawwt, but it lays the groundwork for a decline in nationalism and a desire for "world unity" such as strum advocates. This in turn leads to a common "religion", a common currency, and a central govt encompassing many western nations. Meanwhile isis caliphates will be established in iran and iraq and syria who will inevitably get nukes. The ultimate battleground as correctly predicted in revelations, will be israel as it faces destruction at the hands of the extremist govts surrounding it. support of israel is the ONE THING that separates the nations of the world. A coalition, a "new world order" will come to israels rescue and eliminate radical islam govts ftmp just as it did nazi germany. Then just as in ww2 there will be a power struggle over the spoils (ie mid east). It'll be the armies of the west vs the armies of the east (russia and china) as now the workd oil supply has been cut to a trickle and the now-world economy teeters on collapse, a cold war redux, in the battle of armageddon. Nukes will be launched, a third of the earth burned, nuclear winter, and so on. This scenario seemed so far fetched just ten yrs ago. But with isis creating allies among sworn enemies and as they get bolder and bolder the stage will be set. just look at world politics 50 yrs ago compared to today. Is it so unthinkable that in another 50 yrs we could be in the midst of what revelations describes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT