ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Zion Williamson

There is a guy on tos and he left his name and fb page. He claims to have talked to zion and his dad and said Zions dad would like him to go to Clemson but that he feels like z will pick UNC. Said that zions dad spoke very nicely about Roy while not so nicely about k and cal. The guy seems legit again left his name and fb page so I believe him. He said he is 90% z will come to UNC. Guys name is Kendall Thurman and he said you could look him up and check him out he isn't lieing folks.

His step dad will be on the Clemson staff next year

He's got close friends pulling him to CH... Who wins out.. playing with his friends Naz or playing close to home? It's not like CH is a stretch from SC. 2hr drive if that.

You keep using "friends" as plural...who else besides Nas is he friends with on our team?

What position does Zion envision himself playing during his NCAA stop over ?
Dunno how he sees himself but I believe at UNC he'd play a Barkley-esque short power forward role.
Could be, with him on board, the most dynamic five would have 3 frosh on the court (Coby, Naz, Zion)

The only intel I've gotten on Zion (and it hasn't been much) is that Clemson is the favorite. I think it's between Clemson/UK with Clemson winning out in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT