ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaTarHeel

Hall of Famer
Feb 21, 2017
The season is wide open, so RW and company are hitting the road hard right now.
Here are a few names to remember(some you probably already heard of)

1. Matthew Hurt(2019)--Very skilled 6'10 kid *offered*
2. Moses Brown(2018)--7 footer out of NY
3. Miles Norris(2018)---Athletic PF out of Cali
4. Armando Bacot(2019)---Strong PF from talent rich Richmond, Va *May get offered soon*
5. Jabari Abdur Rahim(2020)--6'6 frosh, top 10 in America. Son of former pro.Shareef
6. Isaiah Todd(2020)---7 foot frosh considered the best player in this class.

Offer 2-3&4 now. Another 18 kid I wanted, can't remember his name.

The season is wide open, so RW and company are hitting the road hard right now.
Here are a few names to remember(some you probably already heard of)

1. Matthew Hurt(2019)--Very skilled 6'10 kid *offered*
2. Moses Brown(2018)--7 footer out of NY
3. Miles Norris(2018)---Athletic PF out of Cali
4. Armando Bacot(2019)---Strong PF from talent rich Richmond, Va *May get offered soon*
5. Jabari Abdur Rahim(2020)--6'6 frosh, top 10 in America. Son of former pro.Shareef
6. Isaiah Todd(2020)---7 foot frosh considered the best player in this class.
I'm real high on Hurt and Bacot. Would love to have both.

Brown ranked 6th nationally, already has offers from most of the blue bloods but not UNC. Sure would be nice to reopen that NYC pipeline we used to enjoy.

I'm on board with offering 2,3 and 4 as well. Also Todd has a chance to be very special VERY! There is another kid in the 2020 class who I believe is a UNC fan his name is Jaden Springer from Charlotte another kid who has chance to be very good.

Todd, Bacot, Hamilton, and Hurt and I'm a happy camper!
(Don't know Brown, but I love the height!)

We've offered and FWIW, all 8 of the prognosticators on 247 have him going to UNC. As I said, FWIW. I really want to see this young guy at UNC.

6-8 SF 209 lbs 4* recruit from Concord

I have stated many times that in my opinion he means more to the "program itself" than Knox. And it's not close

Reactions: Archer2
Possible.
I saw a report that he went "off" this weekend at Adidas Gauntlet. Knocking down 3's like they were layups.

Saw that too. Think it was reported on TOS. Give this kid an offer and make it a White/Dotson situation with him and Moore.

Or both, if we're lucky.

Could it be another first in type of thing...Roy will be loyal to Hurt but he will not hold a spot if he has another kid ready to go.

Will take pretty much any of the guys mentioned in this thread. Just get a couple of them, and have one of them be a big guy. :)

Any insight as to why? FWIW, 247 has 50% KU, 17% UNC/UofL/Minn.
There is a rumor that he is getting prepped to end up at Minnesota and play for Michael Corleone Jr..
I'm not so sure that is set in stone however... I hope not. I REALLY like this kid as a prospect.

Reactions: Archer2
There is a rumor that he is getting prepped to end up at Minnesota and play for Michael Corleone Jr..
I'm not so sure that is set in stone however... I hope not. I REALLY like this kid as a prospect.
A source who claims to know the family says Hurt will transfer to a private school and then play with his brother in the land of lakes (and cold , cold too). I would assume Roy has some knowledge of this IF legit.

A source who claims to know the family says Hurt will transfer to a private school and then play with his brother in the land of lakes (and cold , cold too). I would assume Roy has some knowledge of this IF legit.
...thus my choice of the verb "prepped".
It's so much warmer down south, Matthew. Jes' sayin'...:cool:

Reactions: FlaTarHeel
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT