ADVERTISEMENT

Recruitng class of 2016

@raisingheel i was referring to auburn bribing recruits with cash to commit there as was alleged in the thread. Sorry but it reeks of sour grapes and is damn right irresponsible to blame a commit choosing auburn over unc on them paying him to do so when there is zero evidence to support it.
Yep I'm with heelman on this thread. And y'all are making me side with Auburn even though I'm RTR all the way.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
@raisingheel i was referring to auburn bribing recruits with cash to commit there as was alleged in the thread. Sorry but it reeks of sour grapes and is damn right irresponsible to blame a commit choosing auburn over unc on them paying him to do so when there is zero evidence to support it.
It's irrelevant whether it actually happened or whether anyone has proof. The point is simply that Auburn has a long and well-documented history of paying recruits and players. You're acting like it's completely out of left field.

It's irrelevant whether it actually happened or whether anyone has proof. The point is simply that Auburn has a long and well-documented history of paying recruits and players. You're acting like it's completely out of left field.
It's not out of left field.....it's just silly to cast out that accusation for one recruit. Auburn used to be D-I-R-T-Y. I'm not disputing that. How else in the hell do you think you could get recruits to go to that cow town before college football and the SEC became a huge draw in the region and the nation?

But now? For one wide receiver? It's not like Marshall beat us out for NC-M. This Auburn. Auburn recruits pretty darn well the past 10 years.

THN, you and Heelmanwilm are fighting on seperate fronts even though you both "agree".

Heelmanwilm is only piping up bc of his ties and therefore sensitivity for Auburn. You are actually using logic and common sense. We wouldn't be hearing from Heelmanwilm on this topic had raising heel said another sec school. I feel pretty darn confident in saying that.

Not sure why we are still going round and round about this?

Reactions: HeelFan58
My bad then. Insert whoever's name some time back that started it. I ASSumed it was you since you were doing the back and forth thing. Whatever the case, doesn't really matter.

Reactions: Raising Heel
I know UNC done for 2016, but why is #1 ranked Athlete Demetris Robertson not committed anywhere? Grades? What?

I know UNC done for 2016, but why is #1 ranked Athlete Demetris Robertson not committed anywhere? Grades? What?
He just hasn't decided. He is waiting to see if he will be accepted at Stanford before he makes a visit. ND is still considered the leader and bama and Georgia still in it. He has not been able to make an official to Bama or Georgia odd since he goes to Savannah Christian Prep.

He just hasn't decided. He is waiting to see if he will be accepted at Stanford before he makes a visit. ND is still considered the leader and bama and Georgia still in it. He has not been able to make an official to Bama or Georgia odd since he goes to Savannah Christian Prep.

Thanks good insight! Just found odd he waited til after NSD

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT