ADVERTISEMENT

Refugee Ban

Then why in God's name does his "crew" immediately have to go public in the media just hours after he tweets something to say "what he really meant was....."?????

I do believe he says EXACTLY what he means but then the people he's hired turns around and makes it all PC again. smdh

Y'all are so blind, it's laughable.
I was referring to his tweet about Chucky Schumer ... which I had no problem with. They were indeed fake tears.

My point is that he can keep using Twitter, his supporters dont care ... and his haters are only pissed bc it's unfiltered and he gets to spout off .. he doesnt have the bumper rails that The Marxist had.

Reactions: heelbent
I wouldn't say I'm defending him,
I would. I only say that because that is exactly what you are doing... over and over. If your conscience is bothering you to the point that you exhibit doubt- "I wouldn't say I'm defending him..."- then, maybe, there's hope for you! Then again, it's more like denial than it is having a conscience.

I would. I only say that because that is exactly what you are doing... over and over. If your conscience is bothering you to the point that you exhibit doubt- "I wouldn't say I'm defending him..."- then, maybe, there's hope for you! Then again, it's more like denial than it is having a conscience.

Wrong again.

Defending Trump would be saying "Yes he said that stuff, but what he said is ok because..."

What I'm doing is saying "You think his character flaws translate into him being a bad policy maker, which is flawed logic because..."

Dont blame him ... he sure cant count on the national media to quote him correctly - it's the only reliable method he has of unfiltered speech to the public. The Marxist didnt need it, the press was in his crotch.

TrumpWin got elected using Twitter and nothing will change now, and that's 100% fine with his supporters.

so much irony in this poast ^^^

and of course his supporters are %100 fine with it.

Wrong again.

Defending Trump would be saying "Yes he said that stuff, but what he said is ok because..."

What I'm doing is saying "You think his character flaws translate into him being a bad policy maker, which is flawed logic because..."
From now on, every time I notice you defending him, I'll be sure to point-it-out. Then you can spin it however you like.

I've said, about three times now, that his indiscretions and shortcomings as a person does not automatically mean that his policies are going to be flawed. They may go down really well. I've said, several times now, that his judgment, and choices, and his governing, in general, are going to be suspect and called-into-question, in part, because of his personal insecurities and how he has conducted himself in the past. I've never said that his character flaws are guarantees that his policies will also be flawed.

Obama Turned Away 91 Cuban Refugees two days before the Trump inauguration.
The refugees were returned to Castro’s hellhole.

The liberal media said nothing about these poor persecuted souls.

But this same media has trashed President Trump nonstop for three days after he made 109 Middle Eastern refugees weight at the airports a few hours when they arrived into the US.

Never Trust the #FakeNews.

ABC News reported:

Mexico has returned to Cuba the first contingent of Cuban migrants since former U.S. president Barack Obama decided Thursday to end a U.S. policy of granting residency to Cubans who arrive on U.S. soil.

Mexico’s National Immigration Institute said Friday it put 91 Cubans on a federal police airplane and flew them back to the island after the Cuban government accepted their return.

Mexico had long technically been able to deport Cubans, but the Cuban government usually refused to accept them.

The Mexican government had been granting Cubans 20-day transit visas to make it to the U.S. border.

Soooooo, where were the snowflake Storm, Soros-funded DEM flash mobs then?

Reactions: GACMAN
We shouldn't accept any immigrants, be them refugees or not.
I personally think we should halt all immigration to the USA. We have every race, creed, and religion in our country right now. And we're struggling mightily to feed, clothe, and integrate them into our society. I'd like to see a complete ban on immigration from any country for a period of at least ten years. This includes refugees.

As for the hypocrisy of the Dems regarding Trump's call for a temporary ban, how short their memories are.

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-the-past-six-presidents-have-banned-immigrants/49400/

I personally think we should halt all immigration to the USA. We have every race, creed, and religion in our country right now. And we're struggling mightily to feed, clothe, and integrate them into our society. I'd like to see a complete ban on immigration from any country for a period of at least ten years. This includes refugees.

As for the hypocrisy of the Dems regarding Trump's call for a temporary ban, how short their memories are.

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-the-past-six-presidents-have-banned-immigrants/49400/
Yeah, GSD and I have been saying this for awhile.

And yes you hit on a major problem (both here and in Europe). Immigrants no longer want to integrate into American society.

Reactions: Archer2
Yeah, GSD and I have been saying this for awhile.

And yes you hit on a major problem (both here and in Europe). Immigrants no longer want to integrate into American society.
That is the biggest difference between immigrants in recent years and those of the past. Plus the issue of extreme Muslim terrorism has changed the equation tremendously.

For the safety of our country, this simply cannot be allowed to continue.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/29/inside-the-beltway-84995-refugees-settled-in-us-in/

so much irony in this poast ^^^

and of course his supporters are %100 fine with it.

Just like you and every other Hillary hump would have been fine with her had she won regardless of the body count and shady dealings of the Clinton Foundation.

GMAMMFB

you don't know wtf you're talking about...i didn't support her, so gfy, clown.

Eat me you whiny ass moron. Sit on here and piss and moan when you aren't different than anyone else. GFY mom

(that's my 71 impersonation, btw)

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel0910

Eat me you whiny ass moron. Sit on here and piss and moan when you aren't different than anyone else. GFY mom

(that's my 71 impersonation, btw)

You guys come on. We let all these POS rich asses get us this upset? They don't care about any of us. We are all we have, each other. Not worth it.

Everyone wanting open borders, nonenforcement of illegal immigration, etc should remove the doors to their homes. What's the difference?

Last edited:
Reactions: bleeduncblue
If you were skeptical about media bias towards Trump, then this should convince you.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/ivanka-trump-dress-tweet-refugee-ban-202610922.html

The comical double standards there are too funny. These people harass Ivanka for an expensive dress (when she's not even the President that is advocating for the ban), yet give Hilary (you know, the one who actually ran for President) a pass on her equally expensive clothes.

By the way, you can see in the mirror of that pic that Kushner is getting a whole handful o' ass. Donald must be proud of his son-in-law.

Thanks for bumping this.

Just heard that since Trump's executive order was halted, 1,100 refugees have entered America, and something like 70% of those were from the countries listed in the order as banned.

Shaking....My....F***ing...Head.

Idiots.

Interesting. I guess Trump supporters aren't an outlier after all.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...im-immigration-majority-agree-trump/97682410/
Actually, more people have approved than disapproved every one of his EOs to date (source).

589b2bda6e09a880028b4e4e-1958

Actually, more people have approved than disapproved every one of his EOs to date (source).

589b2bda6e09a880028b4e4e-1958

Perfect example of why we need to be ignoring the mainstream news outlets. To hear them talk, TrumpWin is getting about 10% approval and is near impeachment already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT