ADVERTISEMENT

RHP Tyler Baum Will Start Game 1 (UNCW-UNC Regional Game Thread - Resuming at 8:50 pm)

Saturday Schedule:
11:00 AM Liberty-Tennessee
4:00 pm UNCW vs. UL-Tenn Loser
TBD UNC vs. Liberty-Tennessee Winner

A win is a win! Bizarre way to get the “W” but i’ll take it. Need to get another one tomorrow and I like our chances with UT and Liberty playing so late.

Go get some rest and wait to play tomorrow. Get another win and we are in good shape to advance.

Last edited:
I did not watch. As UNC won the ACCT with me not watching, my baseball superstitions tell me that I should not watch as long as UNC is winning.

So that means that if we are perfect in the postseason, I will not have watched a single inning of UNC finally winning the CWS.

Baseball drives me nuts.

A win is a win! Bizarre way to get the “W” but i’ll take it. Need to get another one tomorrow and I like our chances with UT and Liberty winner having to play what is essentially a double header.

Go get some rest and wait to play tomorrow. Get another win and we are in good shape to advance.
Sometimes a fluke W means you are simply on a roll that may last for weeks, with Ws just appearing from any and all angles.

Reactions: GoNtheDistance
My teenage daughter looked at me last night and said Dad “I’ve never seen a runner be safe after being in a pickle before”... My response “it doesn’t happen often at this level so might not see it again for years”

Crazy

Reactions: osjr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT