ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Billy Graham

God definitely has that deep voice, for sure.
For some reason I've always imagined God's voice to sound like James Earl Jones.

i-am-your-father-17749874.png

For some reason I've always imagined God's voice to sound like James Earl Jones.

i-am-your-father-17749874.png
I recently found out that the "Voice of God" in The Ten Commandments was also Charlton Heston! I can't remember if they did an audio "lowering of it", but it is Heston's voice when "God" speaks in that film.

Reactions: tarheel0910
So you were hoping for no reaction whatsoever?
Right... that's what I was hoping for. Your "no reaction" was it. It encapsulated you to a tee. Get everyone else on-board, and get everyone else to do the work, then you'll jump on the band-wagon. What a rogue... what a gunslinger!

Right... that's what I was hoping for. Your "no reaction" was it. It encapsulated you to a tee. Get everyone else on-board, and get everyone else to do the work, then you'll jump on the band-wagon. What a rogue... what a gunslinger!

What work are you talking about? You're not really making sense right now.

Teddy Grahams are one of the last snacks I steal from my kids. They’re not bad but there are tons of better shit.

More no reaction... I like it.

I’m gathering now that you really just had nothing to say and that you think you’ve “gotten me” now that we’re having a back and forth about it. But everyone here can see plain as day that you were talking out of your ass and really just trolling. Good job. Let me guess, this was also the reaction you were going for, right?

I’m gathering now that you really just had nothing to say and that you think you’ve “gotten me” now that we’re having a back and forth about it. But everyone here can see plain as day that you were talking out of your ass and really just trolling. Good job. Let me guess, this was also the reaction you were going for, right?
Yes, everyone can see. hahaha You need the collective approval. Without the consensus on your side, you can't leave it alone! lol

This is EXACTLY the reaction I was going for! I couldn't have scripted this better.

Yes, everyone can see. hahaha You need the collective approval. Without the consensus on your side, you can't leave it alone! lol

So back to the question I asked and you’ve avoided answering in several poasts now...what work were you talking about when you made that comment?

This is EXACTLY the reaction I was going for! I couldn't have scripted this better.

Man, you are good. But let’s test out your abilities a little more. What will I poast next?

So back to the question I asked and you’ve avoided answering in several poasts now...what work were you talking about when you made that comment?

It's not really that I'm avoiding it. What you're fixated on- "the work"- wasn't really the point of the overall comment. Your quoted post in my sig was "When everyone else is on board, let me know." You're a follower. And, you only follow what is safe and popular. That's fine, it's just... weak and milquetoast.

It's not really that I'm avoiding it. What you're fixated on- "the work"- wasn't really the point of the overall comment. Your quoted post in my sig was "When everyone else is on board, let me know." You're a follower. And, you only follow what is safe and popular. That's fine, it's just... weak and milquetoast.

Finally. An answer. Thank you. But if that’s what your snarky poast meant, you did a terrible job articulating it. You should stick with the straightforward style because you’re bad at doing the sarcastic, clever thing.

As for the content, let me assure you that you don’t get what I have in life by being a follower. I have a wife, 2 children at the top of their classes academically and standouts as athletes and performers. I also am an accomplished professional that’s highly regarded in my community. I’ve changed the path of hundreds of disadvantaged children, designed and implemented a recognition program for elementary youth, and have been asked to sit on Boards and to speak at youth and poverty summits. You, on the other hand, are a 50 year old bachelor, with no family to speak of that apparently has tons of time on your hands to poast incessantly on message boards. Of course you’d have all of us believe that’s by choice. But I’m guessing it because you’re an intolerable prick with little to offer any potential relationship. Oh, but there was that one black girl you supposedly dated for a while. I wonder why that didn’t work out.

The comment I made to uncboy was simply to say that the issue being discussed was not important to me. It’s not. If it were, I’d lead the charge. But I’m not going to lead a battle I care very little about. Furthermore, you’re not doing shit either. Just because you hung some Ron Paul for President signs around town doesn’t mean you’re any more engaged than anyone else. You want us to believe you’re some intellectual type, politically engaged and the beacon of rationality. But I know kids like you. They ostracize themselves because they feel they don’t fit in anywhere. Because they could t stand the thought of being rejected by everybody. So they do the rejecting first. For such a deep thinker, one would suspect you’d cover your tracks better.

Your schtick is tired here. Everyone had figured you out and your poasts have become white noise. I’m sure you e noticed that over the past 6 months or so, I don’t even bother with your inane shit anymore. And I was your last hope. No one really responds to you here. That should have told you something.

But it’s not all bad for you. You used the word milquetoast. That’s worth something.

Last edited:
Finally. An answer. Thank you. But if that’s what your snarky poast meant, you did a terrible job articulating it. You should stick with the straightforward style because you’re bad at doing the sarcastic, clever thing.

As for the content, let me assure you that you don’t get what I have in life by being a follower. I have a wife, 2 children at the top of their classes academically and standouts as athletes and performers. I also am an accomplished professional that’s highly regarded in my community. I’ve changed the path of hundreds of disadvantaged children, designed and implemented a recognition program for elementary youth, and have been asked to sit on Boards and to speak at youth and poverty summits. You, on the other hand, are a 50 year old bachelor, with no family to speak of that apparently has tons of time on your hands to poast incessantly on message boards. Of course you’d have all of us believe that’s by choice. But I’m guessing it because you’re an intolerable prick with little to offer any potential relationship. Oh, but there was that one black girl you supposedly dated for a while. I wonder why that didn’t work out.

The comment I made to uncboy was simply to say that the issue being discussed was not important to me. It’s not. If it were, I’d lead the charge. But I’m not going to lead a battle I care very little about. Furthermore, you’re not doing shit either. Just because you hung some Ron Paul for President signs around town doesn’t mean you’re any more engaged than anyone else. You want us to believe you’re some intellectual type, politically engaged and the beacon of rationality. But I know kids like you. They ostracize themselves because they feel they don’t fit in anywhere. Because they could t stand the thought of being rejected by everybody. So they do the rejecting first. For such a deep thinker, one would suspect you’d cover your tracks better.

Your schtick is tired here. Everyone had figured you out and your poasts have become white noise. I’m sure you e noticed that over the past 6 months or so, I don’t even bother with your inane shit anymore. And I was your last hope. No one really responds to you here. That should have told you something.

But it’s not all bad for you. You used the word milquetoast. That’s worth something.
tl;dr

I’m sure you e noticed that over the past 6 months or so, I don’t even bother with your inane shit anymore.
Oh... absolutely. How could I help but notice how frequently, or infrequently, you're bothering with my inane shit?

I'm glad it gave you a stage to show me all of your successes and comparisons. You're right, you're a million times better than me. I've got a lot of catching-up to do if I wanna be like you.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT