ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

All right, OOTB fence-sitters, if this thread has made you laugh you owe us a photo! I promise @gunslingerdick will be gentle.

I feel bad that I posted a picture with my sweet friend Rachel in it to be roasted so I will put a new one now with my BITCH FACE look instead.... LOL (I really was mad in that pic because I was having to wait on a slow ass man and he thought it would be funny to take a picture of me being a bitch! LOL.... it happens!)

12928252_10153986885511217_5292970293109173571_n.jpg

You are a very attractive lady, Chick.

I'll agree with J-Man . . . if you can find a larger pic to post, please do so.

You are a very attractive lady, Chick.

I'll agree with J-Man . . . if you can find a larger pic to post, please do so.

Aww Thanks BillyL..... here is one I have on there with the top of my head and yes, apparently I have a big ol' forehead.. I have twins... I pulled my hair out a lot! LOL I don't like having my picture taken because I see hideous when I look at pics of myself..... ughhhhh

This one my friend took when we were in the NYC Disney store and I got into the Mouska-EARS being stupid! :)

1844_10151567737311217_1774059170_n.jpg

** whispers into broadcast microphone **

Ladies and gentlemen, we're about to see tarheel0910 try to pull off one of the rarest of all routines, the message board triple inside joke.

He's coming out of his rotation now...setting up for his dismount...and...

Thanks. My secret is Krispy Kreme doughnuts and taco bell. I also do a lot of barbecuing.

...HE NAILS IT!!! HE ABSOLUTELY STICKS THE LANDING! This is sure to vault him to the top of the leaderboard. I don't know that I've ever seen such deft execution in such a short poast. We have surely witnessed history here today.

** whispers into broadcast microphone **

Ladies and gentlemen, we're about to see tarheel0910 try to pull off one of the rarest of all routines, the message board triple inside joke.

He's coming out of his rotation now...setting up for his dismount...and...

...HE NAILS IT!!! HE ABSOLUTELY STICKS THE LANDING! This is sure to vault him to the top of the leaderboard. I don't know that I've ever seen such deft execution in such a short poast. We have surely witnessed history here today.
Hold on, the judges have decided no mention of shredded cheese will cost him 1/2 point.....

Nice abs (no homo).

Dude.

If you make a complete homo comment and then say "no homo", you actually are more of a homo.

The no homo tag is for use following comments like "i like his shirt" or "that guy can dance". However if you notice a guy's abdominal muscles and then comment on their quality (whatever the F that means), then you can't just "no homo" your way out of blatantly being a homo. That's not how internet works.

Dude.

If you make a complete homo comment and then say "no homo", you actually are more of a homo.

The no homo tag is for use following comments like "i like his shirt" or "that guy can dance". However if you notice a guy's abdominal muscles and then comment on their quality (whatever the F that means), then you can't just "no homo" your way out of blatantly being a homo. That's not how internet works.
Wow! this is a tough one.....

Dude.

I think it's even a little different than the liking his shirt, or he can dance comment.
It's when you say something that could be construed as a (homo)sexual comment, but wasn't intended, like:

"You guys wanna do it tonight?" - if referring to some prediscussed activity that wasn't gay sex, you'd follow with a "no homo" - of course if you're referring to gay sex, it wouldn't be appropriate to follow with "no homo"... you'd just confuse and/or offend people.

"I only take long ones" - if referring to the types of showers you take, you would follow that with "no homo" so people don't think you're referring to taking long dongs.

"Aim the shot at my face" - if referring to where you want a cameraman to focus his camera during a photo-op you'd add a "no homo" so people don't think you're looking to take a money shot.

However if you notice a guy's abdominal muscles and then comment on their quality (whatever the F that means), then you can't just "no homo" your way out of blatantly being a homo.
I was simply acknowledging the hard work he has put into being physically fit. I know you're working on a six-pack, too, but your version has had the opposite effect on your mid-section.

Speaking of homos, you sure are mouthy for somebody who has yet to poast his picture in this thread.

Last edited:
Oh fine. This thread seemed like too much effort until the meme twist.

Hold on- let me find a one

You buy a hat like that, you get a free bowl of soup. It looks good on you though!

Oh hell yeah . . . that hat is him all the way.

Looks to be a grumpy little bastard though . . you know, the 'Get off my lawn' kinda guy.

No wonder the guy next door blowing his driveway off on a daily basis scurries back into the house when he approaches.

Oh hell yeah . . . that hat is him all the way.

Looks to be a grumpy little bastard though . . you know, the 'Get off my lawn' kinda guy.

No wonder the guy next door blowing his driveway off on a daily basis scurries back into the house when he approaches.

That one was just for you sunshine.

image_zpssuqpz9yn.jpeg

image_zpsfzu6trnb.jpeg

2 totally different folks here . .

The second pic is prolly that of his Blower-Happy Neighbor . . you know, the kinda guy you'd wanna share a beer with . .

I've laughed, so I guess I should contribute. I'm having trouble with linking to the picture though. I've put it on Google Photos, Microsoft OneDrive, and Yahoo Flickr, but all I get when I preview my post is the IMG [@] looking icon. Help?

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT