ADVERTISEMENT

"Roast me"

gunslingerdick

Hall of Famer
Feb 16, 2006
So this is a thing on Reddit apparently. I just learned of this today. Savage. Why would people subject themselves to such? Anyway, here are some of my favorites that I saw in my first introduction to it.

hunch-back.jpg

rejected-shrek-art.png

fingered.jpg

finish-loading.jpg

lesbian-couples.jpg

reddit-roasts.jpg

disney-character.jpg

coach-marines.jpg

roasting-vegetables.jpg

roast-me-worse-or-better.jpg

I've checked out this sub a few times on reddit, generally some pretty funny stuff.

On a side note, I thought this thread was gonna be "I saw this on reddit, thought it would be fun to do here" like when we did those AMAs a while back.

I've checked out this sub a few times on reddit, generally some pretty funny stuff.

On a side note, I thought this thread was gonna be "I saw this on reddit, thought it would be fun to do here" like when we did those AMAs a while back.

I'm not opposed. You go first.

I'm down with it, I can handle whatever you boys (and Chick) can throw out. The problem is if you need a picture of me, I'm posting on my work computer right now so I don't have handy access to any. But if we're just going off of knowledge of me based on posting habits/content, you guys can go ahead and start. I ain't skeered.

I'm down with it, I can handle whatever you boys (and Chick) can throw out. The problem is if you need a picture of me, I'm posting on my work computer right now so I don't have handy access to any. But if we're just going off of knowledge of me based on posting habits/content, you guys can go ahead and start. I ain't skeered.

I'm willing to wait for the pic. If we're gonna get personal, I want to go full monty.

Reactions: heelz2345
I'm not opposed. You go first.

Don't we already do this anytime someone replies to someone else's post on every single thread?

"A roast is an event in which a specific individual, a guest of honor, is subjected to good-natured jokes at their expense intended to amuse the event's wider audience."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roast_(comedy)

okay... this will probably be brutal but I'll bite... all I can access right now is my facebook pics so here is one of me and my friend Rachel (who is also a Tar Heel so don't roast her! LOL) But this is my usual attitude, tongue sticking out at someone and a being a smart ass! so roast me.... I am not gonna cry, I promise. I already know I am not pretty so go for it! ;)
1935627_109692084246_2893340_n.jpg

okay... this will probably be brutal but I'll bite... all I can access right now is my facebook pics so here is one of me and my friend Rachel (who is also a Tar Heel so don't roast her! LOL) But this is my usual attitude, tongue sticking out at someone and a being a smart ass! so roast me.... I am not gonna cry, I promise. I already know I am not pretty so go for it! ;)
Your friend looks like an extra in a Twilight rip-off

Your friend is hotter.

Chick, why would you sign up for this brutality? Never sit ringside at a stand-up comedy show!

It doesn't bother me. If you can't take it then you shouldn't dish it out is what I say. It's funny to me. I think you all know how "brutal" I can be about a man with an aggressive personality having a tiny D and I've been very mild with that sooooo .... No worries. Y'all put your pics up... We ain't done here hehe

friend or special friend?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT