ADVERTISEMENT

Robinson Earl

CarolinaMagic

Senior
Feb 22, 2007
cuts list to 5(Carolina,Arizona,Notre Dame,Kansas and Villanova). Plans on a early decision says recruitment won't go into spring.

Bacot to UNC may be the final straw that tips this kid away from Kansas (FBI investigation is the major problem Kansas now has). Bacot to UNC, Green's head is in to us big time, Earl's dad has huge respect for Roy, and what power forward would not love to play with Bacot's best buddy, Cole...

Bacot to UNC may be the final straw that tips this kid away from Kansas (FBI investigation is the major problem Kansas now has). Bacot to UNC, Green's head is in to us big time, Earl's dad has huge respect for Roy, and what power forward would not love to play with Bacot's best buddy, Cole...
Hi DSouthr...SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: TheGLOV and DSouthr
Still think it's KU in the end, but we're a close second and we've got a good ways to go before it's over.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Rose keep the faith, our short list is pretty good on recruits and a bit easier with three in one spot. As has been said by a few of us on the board, relationships, let Roy, Coach Rob, Hubert, Brad and Sean work...bet we'll be okay.

Reactions: RoseHeel
Still think it's KU in the end, but we're a close second and we've got a good ways to go before it's over.

Yeah, IMO way to early to call because I think it is a horse race between we and Kansas. I want this kid to come to us BUT I am not sure he is a critical get for us, now that we have Bacot in fold as well as Sharpe in the following class. Those 2 guys along with our 4 soph bigs make another big a good get but not critical. And...you guys know full well how much I love us getting big guys that can play! LOL

Seriously, on that list KU and Arizona have to be question marks as the investigations move along.
If the three remaining I'd say we're in good shape.

According to bigwig we lead for JRE and are pulling further out in front. Just what I was told.by him. Again second had info, and recruiting is fluid, but the FBI probe is really starting to hurt KU, and AZ. I am not sure how come USC isn't feeling it maybe because they aren't a headline basketball school... Anyway Bigwig says Roy is very comfortable with where he sits with JRE, Mann, Anthony, and Green he thinks we lead for them all. And from what he is telling me second place isn't even really that close anymore.
And to clear this up I was told if all four wanted to commit today, tommorow, next week, or next yr Coach takes them. Doubtful any other scholarships to go out. At least that what I was told. I will amend this to not that the only one week ow nothing about is Cole, but am told that Cole's dad really likes roy

Last edited:
According to bigwig we lead for JRE and are pulling further out in front. Just what I was told.by him. Again second had info, and recruiting is fluid, but the FBI probe is really starting to hurt KU, and AZ. I am not sure how come USC isn't feeling it maybe because they aren't a headline basketball school... Anyway Bigwig says Roy is very comfortable with where he sits with JRE, Mann, Anthony, and Green he thinks we lead for them all. And from what he is telling me second place isn't even really that close anymore.
And to clear this up I was told if all four wanted to commit today, tommorow, next week, or next yr Coach takes them. Doubtful any other scholarships to go out. At least that what I was told.

Those 4 could be a starting line up for a NBA team one day, darn skippy Roy takes them if they want to commit, what coach would say no to any of them ? You can 'find" scholarships for that kind of talent.

Those 4 could be a starting line up for a NBA team one day, darn skippy Roy takes them if they want to commit, what coach would say no to any of them ? You can 'find" scholarships for that kind of talent.
I said that because it is being g said onultiple threads 1st come first serve And that's not the case here. Roy's wants them all,and he thinks he has a legit shot at getting them all

And to clear this up I was told if all four wanted to commit today, tommorow, next week, or next yr Coach takes them. Doubtful any other scholarships to go out. At least that what I was told.

Who’s bigwig out of curiosity?

A grandson of a dude who made a UNC fight song or something. I am still unsure why the information being passed on is considered to be legit personally.
Maybe because he hasn't been wrong. And I freely admit that it's second hand info. Quit being in your feelings @imajericho . I have had several poasters on here cooborate what he has said. And we certainly dont speak except on here. Including some who are premium subscribers. There is no way my story matches theirs Everytime out of coincidence. And I am not a premium subscriber....soooo there is that...

Last edited:
why do you guys continue to engage this dude? Please alert me when he says something useful or positive and I will start to pay attention again!

Reactions: viking131
To the point:
Anybody can see UNC is trending upward rapidly and those other "powerhouses" are swimming in a sea of irony!

I bet we get Mann and Green to cap off a monster, possibly #1 class! I think we have a shot at JRE and will land no lower than second for him!

Now we will see what an actual coach can do with a #1 class!

It is Good to be the King....Again!

Maybe because he hasn't been wrong. And I freely admit that it's second hand info. Quit being in your feelings @imajericho . I have had several poasters on here cooborate what he has said. And we certainly dont speak except on here. Including some who are premium subscribers. There is no way my story matches theirs Everytime out of coincidence. And I am not a premium subscriber....soooo there is that...
You seem mighty defensive. I said, I don't know why the information being passed on is considered to be legit personally.

I am not up to all the information that is being provided by you, but I haven't seen anything so far that doesn't seem to be widely thought so far either.

Not sure why that has you upset. Hopefully he is right though!

You seem mighty defensive. I said, I don't know why the information being passed on is considered to be legit personally.

I am not up to all the information that is being provided by you, but I haven't seen anything so far that doesn't seem to be widely thought so far either.

Not sure why that has you upset. Hopefully he is right though!
Not upset at all... But you know that was a backhanded comment. So I am not sure why you are wuestuoning why I responded ded the way I did. Believe the info... Don't believe the info; it makes no difference to me. It's second hand store info .But he was dead on apparently about Felton. And was super dead on about Bacot. So yeah I listen now when he drops me a nugget. I admit it could be wrong. But it hasn't been yet

Not upset at all... But you know that was a backhanded comment. So I am not sure why you are wuestuoning why I responded ded the way I did. Believe the info... Don't believe the info; it makes no difference to me. It's second hand store info
A fool will beat you with experience.

Not upset at all... But you know that was a backhanded comment. So I am not sure why you are wuestuoning why I responded ded the way I did. Believe the info... Don't believe the info; it makes no difference to me. It's second hand store info .But he was dead on apparently about Felton. And was super dead on about Bacot. So yeah I listen now when he drops me a nugget. I admit it could be wrong. But it hasn't been yet
What did he say about Felton?

I can't give his name I promised I wouldnt

That’s fine. It’s not that I don’t want to believe or that I think you’re a fraud. But you do understand that many people claim to have inside info and we’ve also been duped in the past.

I think we have an excellent shot at all of our remaining targets. But the cautious part of me wants to wait until we get a couple more commitments before we declare ourselves the “Kings” again.

Inside info on this board is an easy bet, it the guy says he has inside info bet the other way and its a sure thing... lol

Inside info on this board is an easy bet, it the guy says he has inside info bet the other way and its a sure thing... lol
I am not saying he is wrong. I just haven't seen any reason to feel it is legit being a relation to a dude who made a fight song has very little relevance to me in being accurate with information.

Though, I do think he said he was high up in the Rams club also.

If premium has showed me anything, people who do know stuff aren't even right half the time. Let alone people who don't.

And, yes, I come off as a devil's advocate because I have one view point down the middle. So whenever your bias swings strongly a way, I am there to be like uhhhh. When you Homer as fans, I am not doing it. Whenever you are sitting their crapping on our players and saying they shouldn't have gotten scholarships and crap, I am right here still down the middle to uhhhhh.

Maybe if you guys weren't so dramatic and full of hyperbole half the times, I wouldn't be the devil's advocate.

It sure doesn't help you all predict games better than me! *Wink*

Reactions: carolinablue34
All I know about Earl is this.

1. He made a top 5.
2. It is considered actually a 2 school race between Kansas and UNC
3. He is from Kansas. His dad played at Kansas and played for Roy.
4. He said he intends to make a decision in 2018.

Now, I hear from one source that UNC is right there for this recruit and Kansas is sweating us right now in regards to him.

And, I hear another source that says a FBI investigation which really hasn't provided much fruit of anything for results so far is killing Arizona and Kansas involvement and UNC is far and away ahead.

The sources are at odds.

Which do I believe? I dunno. For all I know, both are wrong or both were right at some point . I just don't see a reason to believe any of it is legit right now.

What is it with people on radar and this sheep mentality? You can’t question and be skeptical about info from someone who’s not a verified insider or does this for a living?

@truetarheelraider0806 this is not a shot at you. This is a shot at all the people that seem to think that if someone isn’t all sunshine and roses, they’re automatically a troll or a dook fan. It’s annoying and ridiculous.

Yeah, consider me skeptical.
Even taking things FWIW, just FYI, his guy has been 90+% spot-on on with what @truetarheelraider0806 has shared from him thus far.

Taking that a step further, I don't think he's saying we absolutely get all of Earl/Green/Anthony/Mann, just that we are in better shape with them than many out there seem to think --- and much better in the case of JRE --- and that jibes with what I was told right before the Bahamas trip about the staff's own confidence level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT