ADVERTISEMENT

Rosanne tweets end her show

He said he wanted to "transform America" and his past and beliefs are all I need to know about that. His nut Pastor = "GD America"

I understand that many were impressed with him and his persona and also the first black President and I get all of that. I just wish people could see what he really is. He has stated it many times.
So, you took transform, and decided to add your own spin and say "destroy." Got it. Hey, Trump wanted to "Make America Great Again." Obviously "great" is subjective.

You don't know half of what you think you do you condescending individual. Even on the football board.

do you read or reread what you post?...are you aware of what condescending means?...you could be the definition of condescending.

So, you took transform, and decided to add your own spin and say "destroy." Got it. Hey, Trump wanted to "Make America Great Again." Obviously "great" is subjective.

Again Strum we see things differently but I think what both of them said is apparent by most.

Simple Strum:

Trump wanted to make America what is has always stood for which is good.

Obama wanted to change as much of America has he could.

Simple Strum:

Trump wanted to make America what is has always stood for which is good.

Obama wanted to change as much of America has he could.
Right, and that's the epitome of subjective. What you think is great and what I think is great and what Trump thinks is great are three different things.

Actually it's not if you know where both are coming from and honestly what this country (the best in the world) has always been about and where Obama foundation lies but that's fine. I know we disagree. I'm watching the Heels kick ass :)[

I always thought the conspiracy and more likely scenario was that Clinton had more children running around, not less.

Reactions: UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT