ADVERTISEMENT

See you guys tomorrow night

Jhmoss1812

Hall of Famer
May 20, 2004
Congrats on the win over Louisville. That's a very good win. But I'm glad it's UVA-UNC tomorrow night. Should be an epic game in an electric atmosphere. Can really see either team winning.

Originally posted by Jhmoss1812:
Congrats on the win over Louisville. That's a very good win. But I'm glad it's UVA-UNC tomorrow night. Should be an epic game in an electric atmosphere. Can really see either team winning.
Should be a gooden! Looking forward to it.

Love the win today but hate this matchup with uva. There isn't a team in the acc that is a worse matchup for us than these guys. Bennett's style dilutes everything we try to do.

Originally posted by heels05champs:
Love the win today but hate this matchup with uva. There isn't a team in the acc that is a worse matchup for us than these guys. Bennett's style dilutes everything we try to do.
NO doubt. But if we play smart and focused, we can take those guys. Louisville just did...

IMO, we play the best team in the country tomorrow night, if Anderson is able to play, not the most talented team but the team that plays the best together as a unit. Win or lose, from what I watched today, BOTH teams will BRING it and let the chips fall...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT