ADVERTISEMENT

#slightlyracist

tarheel0910

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2011
Earth
So some guy breaks a glass in my office building on the carpet and wants it vacuumed up. He types up a sign asking for it to be vacuumed up by the night clean up crew. He types out his request in Spanish first, then English.

So some guy breaks a glass in my office building on the carpet and wants it vacuumed up. He types up a sign asking for it to be vacuumed up by the night clean up crew. He types out his request in Spanish first, then English.
It's racist as hell. I bet the glass he dropped was black or brown. What an asshole. What if the night crew spoke Swahili or Somali? This is outrageous. I hope he loses his job and ends up on the streets.

I'm thinking of becoming a democrat, how'd I do?

Has he met anyone from the night clean up crew? If he knows they're Latino, or more specifically that they don't speak English well, then it seems like he's doing the reasonable thing.

Also, does your office have a vacuum or other means of cleaning glass out of carpet? Mine doesn't, so I'd have no choice but to have the night clean up crew do it. If we did have a vacuum, I'd do it myself though. It's disrespectful to your coworkers not to.

#RaisingHeel2020

Has he met anyone from the night clean up crew? If he knows they're Latino, or more specifically that they don't speak English well, then it seems like he's doing the reasonable thing.
I'm guessing he hasn't since he wrote it in English and Spanish. If he knew if they were Latino and didn't speak English then there would be no need to write it in English.

Also, does your office have a vacuum or other means of cleaning glass out of carpet? Mine doesn't, so I'd have no choice but to have the night clean up crew do it. If we did have a vacuum, I'd do it myself though. It's disrespectful to your coworkers not to.
No vacuum, but he swept up what he could.

The man is a clumsy & lazy ass pussy . . . clean it up yourself, D-Bag.

In a lot of offices there are no cleaning supplies, vacuums, etc. I'm not jumping to conclusions on this one although I wouldn't be surprised if your observation is accurate.

In a lot of offices there are no cleaning supplies, vacuums, etc. I'm not jumping to conclusions on this one although I wouldn't be surprised if your observation is accurate.

Wut . . ?

He's probably confused about you being six months late to the party.

Not to change the subject, but as I was reading this thread I had “Fat Bottomed Girls” come on Spotify. Since Freddy Mercury (rest his soul) was gay, how do leftist snowflakes deal with that song and it’s obviously sexist overtures? I mean Stephen A. Smith had to apologize for stating he’s a butt man, so is it OK since Freddie was more likely to be into fat bottomed dudes? Asking for a friend.

I realize had Freddie been a black female lesbian (Frederica Mercury maybe? - is that racist?) it would have been even more difficult to figure out, but the world isn’t perfect.

Not to change the subject, but as I was reading this thread I had “Fat Bottomed Girls” come on Spotify. Since Freddy Mercury (rest his soul) was gay, how do leftist snowflakes deal with that song and it’s obviously sexist overtures? I mean Stephen A. Smith had to apologize for stating he’s a butt man, so is it OK since Freddie was more likely to be into fat bottomed dudes? Asking for a friend.

I realize had Freddie been a black female lesbian (Frederica Mercury maybe? - is that racist?) it would have been even more difficult to figure out, but the world isn’t perfect.

That's some deep thinking right there.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
Maybe this should be in the overly sensitive people thread. Over 70% of black births occur out of wedlock. If you want to have unprotected premarital sex, be my guest. Just don’t pitch a hissy fit when somebody makes a (statistically valid) joke about it. If it’s so upsetting, their anger would be better directed at the people engaging in the behavior than a freaking greeting card company.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Maybe this should be in the overly sensitive people thread. Over 70% of black births occur out of wedlock. If you want to have unprotected premarital sex, be my guest. Just don’t pitch a hissy fit when somebody makes a (statistically valid) joke about it. If it’s so upsetting, their anger would be better directed at the people engaging in the behavior than a freaking greeting card company.
Statistically valid jokes or valid arguments that are race (or gender) based have been deemed racist in today's world. It's sad, because it keeps us from having valid discussions about serious problems.

Technically, Freddie didn’t write that song. Brian May did and he’s straight.

Also it’s worth noting Freddie had multiple relationships with women all throughout his life.

Dang it! I had a perfectly good run-to-your-safe-space question for the snowflakes and you had to ruin it with facts.

Besides, if Freddie were truly a SJW ahead of his time, he would have refused to sing the song because he was gay, or at least wanted to be. Either way, having a toxic masculine male force him to sing a song about big butt girls when he was gay must have caused him unspeakable suffering. No wonder gays want Christian bakers to make them cakes. It is to get back for forcing Freddie to sing about female butts or something.

But, that begs the question, was Freddie really gay or just pretending to be gay? I thought one was born that way, but if he was boinking babes too, then what gives?

Dang it! I had a perfectly good run-to-your-safe-space question for the snowflakes and you had to ruin it with facts.

Besides, if Freddie were truly a SJW ahead of his time, he would have refused to sing the song because he was gay, or at least wanted to be. Either way, having a toxic masculine male force him to sing a song about big butt girls when he was gay must have caused him unspeakable suffering. No wonder gays want Christian bakers to make them cakes. It is to get back for forcing Freddie to sing about female butts or something.

But, that begs the question, was Freddie really gay or just pretending to be gay? I thought one was born that way, but if he was boinking babes too, then what gives?

Banging chicks doesn’t preclude someone from also liking dudes. At this point you just sound bitter that he was getting more action than you

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT