ADVERTISEMENT

Small favor to ask

Raising Heel

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2008
A van down by the river
As some of you know, I'm a Big Brother with Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Greater Charlotte. Right now, Truliant Federal Credit Union is running a contest for non-profits where the top 20 vote getters will be awarded a $1,000 mini-grant. BBBS is one of the organizations up for consideration.

If you wouldn't mind, please take a moment to click the link below. Then click on the gray box that says "Charlotte Area" and scroll down until you see BBBS. You can vote for them by clicking in the blue box at the bottom of their section. You can vote once per day through September 2. Many thanks!

https://truliant.shortstack.com/Nw48XP

large_d9df692766589c5f4da4d7a09b24b98e.jpg

Last edited:
I hated her character so much. The brother was annoying too but somehow also hilarious.
Yeah I thought Jean Ralphio was really funny, obviously a major annoying idiot, but still funny. I rewatched the series recently and didn't mind her as much as I did the first run through, but she was definitely up there in annoying. The whole collection of supporting characters in Pawnee was great though.

I rewatched the series recently and didn't mind her as much as I did the first run through, but she was definitely up there in annoying.
It seems like the writers' only goal for her character was to make her as annoying and unlikeable as possible. They succeeded.

So many great characters, though. I've tried being the Chris Traeger of my office but apparently people don't enjoy being enthusiastically called by their full names every time you see them.

There's something I'm supposed to be voting for @Raising Heel ? I don't remember what that was. Maybe there is something that would help my memory. You would like it if something reminded me right? I bet you would like that a lot. You might even like that more than anything posted today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT