ADVERTISEMENT

Small favor to ask

th

I'm still trying to figure out how the Alamance Children's Theatre is destroying everyone else.
Because people who are involved in theater go ape shit for theater and can't understand how everyone else doesn't jerk off to community theater (no offense intended to @heelz2345 ... I like and respect community theater, but some people can be overzealous about it when trying to persuade you it's the greatest thing ever! ;) )

Because people who are involved in theater go ape shit for theater and can't understand how everyone else doesn't jerk off to community theater (no offense intended to @heelz2345 ... I like and respect community theater, but some people can be overzealous about it when trying to persuade you it's the greatest thing ever! ;) )
Hey, I don't jerk off to community theatre, I'm important enough that someone else takes care of that for me.

Seriously though, the ones that have children involved do well with stuff like this because family and friends are more willing to see their babies up there. The group I'm with, whenever we do shows that have roles for kids, the attendance and number who audition are much higher than when we do shows that have a cast of 8 adults.

Reactions: TarHeelNation11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT