ADVERTISEMENT

(Super Regional) UNC-Stetson Game 2 Thread

Inclan is the pitch hitter for UNC and he takes a called strike three. Hope the Hatters last time at bat is not as scarey as yesterday's contest.

Spooner keeps the Hatters alive with single to right driving in a run making it 7-5 and it is time for Hiatt to come in and try and get the save.

Koos singles to right and just like yesterday Brooks Wilson comes up with a chance to win the game sends a bullet to center but it falls just short a few feet short but it is caught on the warning track and the Heels survive again winning 7-5.

Reactions: Archer2
My sphincter tighten up on that last fly ball. Thought we were about to have to play tomorrow.

Great game ..So do we match up against the Oregon St /Minnesota winner ? If so, let's go Minnesota

Based on what ESPN showed, UNC will open with the winner of Corvallis Region so OSU or Minnesota.

It looks like UNC's side will be:
UNC
OSU/Minn
MSU/Vandy
CSF/Wash

Reactions: tarheel0910
I thought last year's team was the one to win the CWS. Most of this year I doubted we could reach Omaha.

A few year's back, the best UVA team ever failed to win the CWS. The next year, a definitely weaker UVA team won the CWS.

Perhaps luck falls the same way for us this year.

Extremely happy for Coach and the team! I would not mind if we could schedule home & home series with Oregon state during the season. Great non-conference match up that can prepare you done the road. Kind of like Roy does

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT