ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heel at Hokies official game thread

Marquise Williams will be in the record books for a lot of things including the most productive, meaningless QB in our history. His play is atrocious in tight situations. No way around it. Easy to be a front runner when things are going well and game isn't close.

Reactions: Realfreedom
Well, here we go. MW is fumbling and looks more than shaky in the passing game. We probably need the D to get a TO and win by 3.

Not if the QB can execute.

Ditto with the pass plays against SoCar. The play calls were fine. The QB execution sucked.

It's common knowledge that fumbling is much more likely with a read option mesh than a straight handoff. Doesn't matter how good your qb is at executing it's still a higher risk play call which is stupid in that situation, period.

Either MW redeems himself here or becomes one of the biggest goats in UNC football history.

That student section is making it hard for us to hear down there

Turner is having major trouble with MW. And I doubt it is just not hearing - unless he is much harder of hearing than anybody else.

COASTAL CHAMPS!!!!!!! AND A 10 WIN SEASON!!!!!! IT WAS UGLY!!!!!! BUT SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO GUT OUT A BAD OUTING!!!!!!! GO HEELS!!!!!!!

Reactions: UNC71-00
Marquis Williams-awful today
Heck-awful today (watch the ball dummy)
Fedora-continues to show his ineptitude in close games

Can't even be happy, really. Just such an awful last 4 min Fed brainfart...an all-time brainfreeze in terms of sheer length of time squared w/ degree of ineptitude.

only thing to make this better is to hear our used car salesman of a coach actually man up in post game presser and say i didn't have our kids prepared, and that timeout i called with 30 seconds to go was about the dumbest thing you could do as a coach.

outside of that, what a miserable day for tar heel athletics with this cluster and our basketball team dropping a game on the road at UNI

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory , but then snatching victory back again before the jaws snap shut. Damn I'm happy now and I'll take it , gave Beamer a going away loss that is a little payback.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT