ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heel at Hokies official game thread

Hood does look fully ready. So why was Logan playing so much early?

I dont think there was anything to that.. Just the rotation, and they like to get him out on edge plays due to his speed

VT D is now worn out. The lack of talented depth means they are out of gas.

But here is what Foster and the VT D players know: their TOs helped us a great deal.

Well it looks like the sky isn't falling after all.

A stop and another TD would go a long way in making sure we continue to climb the rankings

I dont think there was anything to that.. Just the rotation, and they like to get him out on edge plays due to his speed

It was a matchup decision, I assume. Logan's speed should be more effective against the interior pressure VT is known for, because he's got better speed and can bounce inside runs outside, and can beat edge defenders on the stretch/sweep.

Hood isn't slow by any stretch of the imagination but a power back isn't as effective against interior blitzing as a speed guy.

Hard to watch both games but at the half Carolina leads Northern Iowa 41-32 and it looks like here with offensive line FINALLY giving Q some time to pass and opening up holes for the backs the Heels are in good shape. This quarter has shown WHY Q is the QB and the leader of the team.

Reactions: uncboy10
Bad hold by Shoettmer.

But Stewart gets the INT the next play.

Watch them overturn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT