ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels at Wufs official game thread

It would be nice if MW could find a basic touch in passing the ball. We've had wide open receivers every pass play.

That was on MW for faiing ton produce with play calls that got open receivers headed to the end zone.

It is on Fed for not sending n MT to pass after the Hiood run.
We'll agree to disagree on this. Quise is one of the main reasons we're having the season we're having. Fed should keep reminding them about ball integrity.

Reactions: luv4theheels
And now a fumble by Hood.

We are going to have to pass successfully to win this game.

I thought they'd go for the 1st down.

35-17 Tar Heels.

If Moo is smart, the D is set to stuff the run, especially MW running, to force him to complete passes.

I'm actually quite thrilled with the defense in this game. The offense has made it harder FOR the defense since the 2nd quarter.

Somebody down there tell Larry Fedora that State can't stop the run. I can't believe he continues to throw the ball. Fedora just out smarts himself.

Somebody down there tell Larry Fedora that State can't stop the run. I can't believe he continues to throw the ball. Fedora just out smarts himself.
Moo stops the run save for the big plays in the 1st quarter. Receivers are wide open every play.

The passing game is simply off - MW has missed countless wide open receivers. And the one time he puts the pass in the hands of a receiver behind the DB, Hollins drops it.

Obviously. We are begging them to come back. Our D is worn out.

Yeah, the pace is ok if we keep scoring, as we should have with the drop. When you don't it puts them in a tough situation though. The offense really needs some points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT