ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. JMU Dukes game thread

We're in trouble against Pitt next week if the run defense isn't dramatically better.

Sorry, but this seemed like a tough game before they kicked off. Two very potent offenses and us missing two DL against a squad that averaged 400 yards rushing coming in. It was destined to be a shootout and it's anything but over. Much like last year, our offense is going to have to carry us all year.

This is an important series. If we give the ball back, they can make it a 1 TD game.

We're in trouble against Pitt next week if the run defense isn't dramatically better.

It's not just the run defense. The pass defense sucks as well.

What happened to our secondary? Thought we should be elite this year and we look pretty lame, cornerbacks too.

Reactions: uncboy10
Now that was simply a great play by Trubisky. And good job by Logan to get open for his QB.

That was a late hit by Powell - but I've seen worse done to our players not called.

Crawford is looking more sound as the game goes on. Maybe with PT he can become a sound DT this year.

That was a late hit by Powell - but I've seen worse done to our players not called.

That was bush league BS, I dont care what color jersey the player is wearing. He blind sided the guy with a cheap shot after the play was over.

Good to be aggressive but 5 personal fouls is just silly. Let them run the steps at the Smith Center thinking about those bone head plays.

Nobody touched Logan, because the D was trying to cover every possible pass receiver.

3 TD day for TJ.

Carolina's offensive line winning the battles up front as Logan scores his third Td from 5 yards out. 56-28. Time to put the second team reserves in so none of the top players get a late injury.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT