ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Wahoos game thread

get up two td's and it's ova...i would run hood & logan 15 times each and see where we are then...give our o-line a chance to show some attitude and wear them out.

I kinda dig the hill behind the end zone in UVA's stadium. Almost wish Kenan had something like that instead of the blue zone

get up two td's and it's ova...i would run hood & logan 15 times each and see where we are then...give our o-line a chance to show some attitude and wear them out.
I agree. UVA is limited. We need a 2 TD lead to make the Cabs start to gamble.

If they didn't call fumble against UVA's Mizell, they better not call fumble on us there.

and the defender was down with the ball after the fumble, yet he's running.

i give up

and of course if our guy tackles him, it's a dead ball foul.

These announcers, including the smarmy GT slurping Wes Durham sure see things UNVA's way about 90% of the time.

I never saw the knee relative to the ball coming out in any replay.

I don't really love running the exact same play you just showed them you were going to run on the false start anyway. Hood and Logan still need more carries.

Reactions: grillheel
These announcers, including the smarmy GT slurping Wes Durham sure see things UNVA's way about 90% of the time.

I never saw the knee relative to the ball coming out in any replay.

The ball was on the ground while his knee wasn't in one of the replays.

The offense is supposed to be the strength of this team. They need to step up and start scoring points

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT