ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels -vs- Wolpfack Game Thread

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Can we pleeeease keep this little beyotch Turner off the base path?
Got his arse that AB . . have a seat son.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

2-0 lead after 5, with Rodon looking like he could really tire at any second.

I'll take it.

Originally posted by WoadBlue:

I'll take it.
According to Elliot at the start of previous inning, he's done at 75. Looks like we get a new pitcher any second.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Originally posted by WoadBlue:

I'll take it.
According to Elliot at the start of previous inning, he's done at 75. Looks like we get a new pitcher any second.
Brad Stone in on the bump.

Let's go right at him.
Stone throwing the ball all over everywhere. Hopefully we can hang in there against him- I think we could get on top of this guys.

Hobbs is continuing to get the job done.

We need to knock Stone around this inning.

Great replay. Someone save that to show the cow f'ers.
What happened? Had to step away and missed it.
They just showed a frame by frame replay that definitively showed Holbie safe at the play at the plate.

My wife has gone to bed, so I've had to relocate from the bedroom TV to the living room.

I told her that if we started playing poorly, I would have to come back into the bedroom to watch the rest of the game. Can't mess with the mojo.

She knows I'm not kidding.

My wife has gone to bed, so I've had to relocate from the bedroom TV to the living room.

I told her that if we started playing poorly, I would have to come back into the bedroom to watch the rest of the game. Can't mess with the mojo.

Dude, WTF? Get back in there right now.

Great replay. Someone save that to show the cow f'ers.
What happened? Had to step away and missed it.
They just showed a frame by frame replay that definitively showed Holbie safe at the play at the plate.
Nice. I'm going to download it, print it, frame it, and put it on my desk at work if we win.

My boss is a wusspecker fan.

I'm also likely tendering my resignation next week. Ha!

I can't watch it now. Just got back from a 7 on 7 session and we're up 2-0 so, I don't want to screw with the mojo, either!

...In other baseball news, the Braves just lost a 5-game series AT HOME two games to three, pretty aggravating.....

Back to Carolina baseball, I am loving Hobbsy tonight. Wish we'd scratch across a third run though. State has a tendency to come back late in recent games (see Rice series).

Also, just pulled steaks off the grill with baked potatoes to complement. MMM.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
...In other baseball news, the Braves just lost a 5-game series AT HOME two games to three, pretty aggravating.....

Back to Carolina baseball, I am loving Hobbsy tonight. Wish we'd scratch across a third run though. State has a tendency to come back late in recent games (see Rice series).

You have a TV near the grill? Nice.

Dude, WTF? Get back in there right now.
Yeah really, RH ..... don't f*ck this up for us now.

;)

Hobbs is not giving in at all. What a great game he has thrown so far.

Hobbs is not giving in at all. What a great game he has thrown so far.
QFT
I used the disclaimer. Settle down and get back in that bed- I don't care if your wife is in there or not.

I would really love to see the Heels push another run across this inning.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

You have a TV near the grill? Nice.
Yes, I am a man so yeah!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

But really it's just a small house and the TV is in such a position where if I keep the blinds up I can see the TV through the window from the back patio where the grill is

Hey, moving is actually part of my personal mojo. As the game gets to crunch time, I get up and get drinks of water during every timeout. This ritual started during the "Bloody Montross" game in 1991 -- ran to the Deam Dome concourse water fountain with my buds -- and has served me well in my many years as a Heels fan.

Everybody just chill. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT