ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels -vs- Wolpfack Game Thread

Moran starting to come back to form at just the right time and a 7 run lead is way more comfortable than 6!

I just tweeted Gio back a little while ago thanking him for showing theDiamond Heels how to do it!!!

Originally posted by UNC71-00:

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

Man, this game thread has gotten way off course.
And just who is responsible for that, Dr Fap?
Hey, I'm just watching out for other Tar Heel fans' genitourinary health.

34817144.jpg

Would love to see Hobbs finish off the shutout here. That would absolutely constitute a full pounding into the depths of submission.

Hey THN11- have you gone over there yet? I won't do it until the game is over.

Alrighty boys! Three outs away from sending the sheep fondlers back to Rawlee!

Looks like Hobbs Johnson will be out to finish it. Can't say I blame Fox here. He is pitching one hell of a game and if he can get these outs and save the bullpen, we will be in much better shape for UCLA.

Why is Emanuel throwing? Just getting his usual BP work? Surely Fox isn't going to bring him in.

I would like to see him finish it out,but it would also be great for them to go get him so he can get the ovation from the Carolina players and fans there!!!!!

Originally posted by bobby121567:
I would like to see him finish it out,but it would also be great for them to go get him so he can get the ovation from the Carolina players and fans there!!!!!
Good point.

He's still throwing 90 mph fastballs for strikes over the corner.

Well done Mr. Hobbs Johnson. Admirable & gutsy performance.

Let's close this one out Heels....

This post was edited on 6/20 11:39 PM by TarHeelNation11

Great effort by Hobbs. Just clutch.

I thought the USC game was an aberration. He pitched a short game against the chickens, but no hit FAU and pitched great against State in the ACC tourney. He has had a great season so far.

Johnson pitched a fantastic game. Kid wasn't even talked about with Rodent getting all the hype, but dang if he ain't the man tonight!

Now we need McCue to close it out and send the peckerheads home. And, yes, I AM greedy and want a shutout, too!

Great job young man!!!!!! By the way do we play tomorrow night or day!!!!!! I think night which blows because I have to work!!!!!!!!

Out FRIGGIN standing by Skye Bolt!!!!

Ball game and the peckers are shut out and headed home wit their fleabag tails between their legs!

WOO HOO!

and now for one of my all time favorite past times- a trip to Crackride after a Moo loss to Carolina.

Well they just showed it tomorrow night. I will try to watch as much as possible. But I hope you all can survive on here tomorrow night without me!!!!!!!! Great job Hobbs Johnson and to rest of the Heels!!!!!!,

In retrospect, we probably never should have doubted the outcome.

NC State did what it always does, which is pull a complete choke job when placed on sports biggest stages with the spotlight on them.

Classic Wolpfack. Just classic.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
and now for one of my all time favorite past times- a trip to Crackride after a Moo loss to Carolina.
Post 'em if you've got 'em. I'll start. Here's one from the play at the plate.

Ump is far more worried about scolding our players then making the call. Getting very fatigued with this small-time series and this small-time stadium.

laugh.r191677.gif

I started another thread, but I will keep it here instead. The good stuff starts on about page 14.

My favorite so far:

We are NC State. We hadn't won many championships but by God we expect them. Forget competing for one even though most times we don't do that either.
--------------------------

Yeah, scolding their players! And had that been Johnson and Holberton throwing stuff, those friggin idiots would be screaming for Omaha's SWAT team to be called in and them suspended from all baseball for life!

What a bunch of arse-clowns!

THIS is why I said on THR that moo is the most hated bunch of wastes of DNA on the planet, IMHO.

Screw moo and enjoy that ride back home!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT