ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Yellow Jckets game thread

Please stop blaming the refs for this domination. The Tar Heels are being totally owned, period. The refs are NOT making this game go in Ga Tech's favor. UNC has no remedy for Tech's offense, and they never have.

If I said on here or out loud how I'm really feeling then I'm about to either get banned from this site, or banned to the garage.
why the f i ever have any confidence in this team or program is crazy.

dook beat them up...we are bending over.
sad, but true.... should anyone wonder why we don't fill the stands when the product on the field is so under-acheiving year after year

Please stop blaming the refs for this domination. The Tar Heels are being totally owned, period. The refs are NOT making this game go in Ga Tech's favor. UNC has no remedy for Tech's offense, and they never have.

I will disagree. The phony holding calls killed UNC's drive and disallowed them to tie the game. Yes, the D is terrible. It should be 14-7, not 14-0. If they are going to call those holds on UNC, then they can call holding on GT every play. Sorry, refs have screwed UNC over early big time. Nothing changes.

You have to go for it. Doesn't matter field position. D is used up. The pass was terrible. Time for MT.

I will disagree. The phony holding calls killed UNC's drive and disallowed them to tie the game. Yes, the D is terrible. It should be 14-7, not 14-0. If they are going to call those holds on UNC, then they can call holding on GT every play. Sorry, refs have screwed UNC over early big time. Nothing changes.
Of course you disagree. You're the biggest whiner/cry-baby on the board. It's always a cloudy day and always some else's fault.

I don't understand when you have 2nd and 2 or 3 why you aren't running the ball.

We are the worst coached team in America. 2nd and 4, and we run that BS slow developing screen that MW cannot throw to the receiver in stride. Lose a yard, putting us in bad 3rd down and distance.

W
TE="brewbuzzn, post: 187271, member: 10602"]You mean cut blocks[/QUOTE]
Well having said that if anyone actually chops then I'd be pissed off too since they are very illegal

I can't believe people actually thought we had a slight chance of beating Georgia Tech today. We will end up being a very mediocre six and six or seven and five team again as usual.

Of course you disagree. You're the biggest whiner/cry-baby on the board. It's always a cloudy day and always some else's fault.
Dude stop!!!!! The D is getting there ass whipped yes. But there has. Already been at least 5 calls that the refs have already given them.

This was never going to be close.

Hopefully this season will have proven that Larry Fedora is not a coach at this level.

Reactions: uncpig
Dude stop!!!!! The D is getting there ass whipped yes. But there has. Already been at least 5 calls that the refs have already given them.
DUDE... the refs are not causing this domination. This is a classic repeat performance. UNC never has an answer for the triple option. it's embarrassing, as a fan, to keep blaming the refs when your team is simply being beaten.

Cut blocks don't involve one blocker engaging a player while another blocker comes in and hits the blocked player below the waist

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT