ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Heels vs. Yellow Jckets game thread

So tired of getting phantom zebra calls constantly hosing us in ATL. That's 2 phantom holds on the same drive. Q and Crowley kept their hands inside the entire blocks. Total BS!

Reactions: grillheel
F! punting it on opening drive... the D has GOT to stop them.... punt, turnover, whatever... JUST GET THEM OFF THE FREAKIN' FIELD!

Yep, the defense is gonna HAVE to make a stop here. Down two TD's early does NOT bode well for the rest of the game.

Can't win with these refs. Refs game GT the game 2 years ago with phony calls. Same thing today. Two bullcrap holding calls, but GT gets away with it. I hate the ACC. I wish UNC would just leave this crappy league.

Reactions: Tru Blu Tar Heel
Fall at the QBs legs, its a 15 yard penalty. Fall at defenders leg its a clean play. Gotta love football.

Can't win with these refs. Refs game GT the game 2 years ago with phony calls. Same thing today. Two bullcrap holding calls, but GT gets away with it. I hate the ACC. I wish UNC would just leave this crappy league.
if we can't win a division title in the ACC, there's no way in HELL we'd ever win one in the SEC or the B1G.

I could never be a coach, I would have punched a ref by now for this bias officiating. Its obvious the ACC has told the refs to make GT win. So many terrible officiating calls over the past 10 years against UNC. So sick and not having a level playing field.

if we can't win a division title in the ACC, there's no way in HELL we'd ever win one in the SEC or the B1G.

Oh I know we can't win the SEC. Big 10, I think we would have a chance. I am sick of the officiating in this league.

First quarter over with, UNC on verge of getting blown out. Three penalties on UNC, ZERO on GT. Two crucial calls that were horrible and one that completely changed this game. This is a joke.

The 1st quarter gave me a headache.

GT is eating the clock, which means GT has control of the game - total control.

that lineman dove right for rashad's ankles...how the f that continues to be legal is beyond me.

14-0 might be too much the way both teams are playing.

The only chance we have is to knock Thomas out of the game. If not, they'll shred us like usual.

Refs don't matter when the women's field hockey team is tougher than our front 7
But already two blocks in the back and a pass interference on them and nothing called and two iffy holding calls on us after we get the first down.

And lets not forget the non PI call on Switzer. You can't make this crap up. Screw GT and screw the ACC

why the f i ever have any confidence in this team or program is crazy.

dook beat them up...we are bending over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT