Teacher arrested for letting students have intercourse in class

JHVS

Freshman
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2014
Next year is THE year every year.
in Stone Mountain Georgia.

Excerpt from the article:

"""“I was in a state of disbelief when I read all these messages,” the parent, who asked to remain anonymous, told WSBTV. “Basically he’s allowing the students to have sex in a storage room in his classroom.”

The texts, according to the mother, indicated her son could have sex in the classroom from 7:30 to 8:30. In one text, the teacher asked the teenager if he told the girl what was going to happen and that she could not tell anyone. Another text indicated the teacher did not have condoms to provide.

“It’s very sickening and disheartening because we trust administrators and educators when we drop our kids off at school,” the mother said.""

Full article:

http://fox40.com/2015/05/20/ga-midd...ested-for-letting-kids-have-sex-in-classroom/

Eh. If they don't bang in the storage closet, they're just going to bang in between the vending machines (if they even have those in schools now. Thanks Michelle), bang under the stadium bleachers, or she's just going to **** him off during classroom days where they watch videos.

Wow, and I thought I let my students get away with a lot in the classroom. That is pretty crazy. It's also crazy the teacher gave the kid an hour in the closet. I thought 7 minutes in Heaven was a lofty amount of time for teenagers, much less an hour.

Wow, and I thought I let my students get away with a lot in the classroom. That is pretty crazy. It's also crazy the teacher gave the kid an hour in the closet. I thought 7 minutes in Heaven was a lofty amount of time for teenagers, much less an hour.

Yeah that part had me wondering too. I don't know what I would do with the other 58 minutes.

I remember the days when there was no f***ing around in the classroom, and you were sent to the principal's office if you did.

Reactions: gteeitup and JHVS
Applicants for school principals will rise dramatically.

These guys are entering applications in advance.
pedosmile.png

spagett.gif
pedosmile.png.
spagett.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT