ADVERTISEMENT

The desperation of "Climate Change"...

Okla city bombing
Charleston church
Charlottesville rally
Abortion clinic murders
Orlando Gay night club shootings

Okla city bombing - McVeigh was a registered Democrat.
Charleston church - Dylann Roof, mentioned him.
Charlottesville rally - Is there still any video of the girl getting hit? I can't find it.
Abortion clinic murders - When was the last time that happened?
Orlando Gay night club shootings - Muslims are on the right now? When did that happen?

Those are OK. Just mowing the grass.

None of it is okay, but there's clearly more violence from the left nowadays. I'm not saying people on the right should be absolved from their violence, but just look at ANTIFA along with most of the shooters.

BTW WWJD, do you remember me telling you all on HROT that these shootings were going to get worse? I don't believe you were involved, but a lot of those fools laughed at me. I'd say, "Well, who's laughing now?", but there is no joy in being right on this subject. There's a deep seeded problem with our culture and I wouldn't even attempt to pin it on one side or the other. I believe it's part being too soft on kids nowadays, and part being driven by the corporate media on both sides.

The media hammers these kids who've been coddled all their life and don't know how to deal with disappointment or stress. These week-minded young people then go to their nearest Walmart, buy a gun, and start shooting people. Now, I'm not saying you need to beat your kids, but there needs to be changes in parenting.

Gore did a lot of damage to climate change. I try not to lump him in with credible climate change people, unless I'm just trying to mess with someone :D, but he's not the only issue with climate change. A lot of people are getting really rich and powerful off this movement. That's more than a little disturbing to me. I have other issues as well with the movement, but I don't want to sidetrack this conversation because I think it's an important one to have.
Who is getting rich?

Who is getting rich?

Well, Mr. Internet himself for one. Then you have people like Obama's buddies who he gave $400 million for Solyndra, just to piss it all away in record time. Elon Musk is getting FILTHY f'ing rich off the backs of the taxpayers. I could probably come up with a few more if you wanted.

Edit: Oh yeah, and let's not forget people who sell solar panels. The government is seriously subsidizing them as well. I'm sure I'll remember more.

Okla city bombing - McVeigh was a registered Democrat.
Charleston church - Dylann Roof, mentioned him.
Charlottesville rally - Is there still any video of the girl getting hit? I can't find it.
Abortion clinic murders - When was the last time that happened?
Orlando Gay night club shootings - Muslims are on the right now? When did that happen?

Dude you are so ****ing full of shit. Idgaf if mcveigh was a godamned registered nun. His self proclaimed motives were right wing and that fact is common knowledge

And you’re denying the girl was hit at the rally when theres pics showing her in midair? You’re an idiot!

And who gives a flying **** when the abortion murders happened. They happened- At the hands of right wing lunatics

And yes DUMBASS, muslims can be right wing too. Most are!! Goddamn you’re either ignorant, a liar, or both.

Un-fuking-believable

Dude you are so ****ing full of shit. Idgaf if mcveigh was a godamned registered nun. His self proclaimed motives were right wing and that fact is common knowledge

And you’re denying the girl was hit at the rally when theres pics showing her in midair? You’re an idiot!

And who gives a flying **** when the abortion murders happened. They happened- At the hands of right wing lunatics

And yes DUMBASS, muslims can be right wing too. Most are!! Goddamn you’re either ignorant, a liar, or both.

Un-fuking-believable

Lol.

Reactions: heelmanwilm

Un-fuking-believable

What was McVeigh's reason?

Can you post a link to the picture or video? I'm not saying she didn't get hit. I just wanted to see some kind of proof and I can't find any. All I've seen is the guy running into the back of a stationary car and then backing out of there. I can't find anything else.

The abortion murders matter because things change. I'm talking more recently. Hell, we could go back to the 20's and 30's and look at all the heinous things the KKK did. That doesn't help looking at things as they currently are.

If the Muslims are right wing, then why do so many right wingers hate them? Wait! Is this like Jews, Gays, and Blacks being part of the white supremacists? Because I've heard that one too!

Last edited:
="NoleSoup4U, post: 1255626, member: 45316"]What was McVeigh's reason?

Google it. Then google turner diaries. Then try and convince me hes not from the right. A man raised christian who disliked blacks and collected guns. Good luck with that pal. Obviously you’re pretty uneducated on us history if you dont remember what motivated the worst domestic us terrorist attack.

Can you post a link to the picture or video? I'm not saying she didn't get hit. I just wanted to see some kind of proof and I can't find any. All I've seen is the guy running into the back of a stationary car and then backing out of there. I can't find anything else.

Why? Why would you even need proof when the guy was convicted? Dont u think maybe JUST MAYBE proof was provided in court? Obviously the only reason you’re being obtuse about it is that you dont think he did it which raises questions about your ability to use common sense.

The abortion murders matter because things change. I'm talking more recently. Hell, we could go back to the 20's and 30's and look at all the heinous things the KKK did. That doesn't help looking at things as they currently are.

Oh so its a different right today? its no longer anti-abortion? Got it. Lol. Smh

If the Muslims are right wing, then why do so many right wingers hate them? Wait! Is this like Jews, Gays, and Blacks being part of the white supremacists? Because I've heard that one too

Because “right” and “left” are labels on a spectrum of ideology. And yea, right wingers do hate each other within their various cults. Nazis vs skin heads, tea partyers vs rinos, christians vs catholics. So Let me dumb it down. Heres a person who is a god of abraham and isaac worshipping religious fanatic, anti-abortion, obviously pro-gun, and anti gay to the point he MURDERS THEM EN MASSE. Now is this person on the left end of the ideological spectrum or the right? Hmmmmmm lets see......in fact i could prob throw in the 9/11 attackers except i dont know for sure if they were motivated by their right wing religious beliefs as opposed to just loyalty to bin laden. and my guess is you doubt they actually did it any way.

Last edited:
there's clearly more violence from the left nowadays. I'm not saying people on the right should be absolved from their violence, but just look at ANTIFA along with most of the shooters.
What?

Most of the shooters are lefties?

I know there are plenty of people trying to sell the truly bizarre idea that activists AGAINST fascism are somehow worse than activists FOR fascism, but I don't know anyone who is claiming that the shooters are mostly lefties.

I know of one incident.

What?

Most of the shooters are lefties?

I know there are plenty of people trying to sell the truly bizarre idea that activists AGAINST fascism are somehow worse than activists FOR fascism, but I don't know anyone who is claiming that the shooters are mostly lefties.

I know of one incident.

It's been awhile, and so I won't impose my thoughts on this against you. Who are the fascist, and why are they the fascists?

There is no indication on that video of who the girl was, or when she was killed.
The other side of the street

Um, no, the person who was murdered wasn't identified precisely when the impact took her life. Do you know how to use a search engine?

@NoleSoup4U

"I appreciate that footage. It's something that I haven't seen before. My question is, was she hit in the initial attack, or was she hit because she was stupid and stood behind the vehicle, trying to attack it, when it was obvious that the "attacker" was trying to flee?"

You're going to blame the people, not the driver? Of course you are.

@NoleSoup4U

"I appreciate that footage. It's something that I haven't seen before. My question is, was she hit in the initial attack, or was she hit because she was stupid and stood behind the vehicle, trying to attack it, when it was obvious that the "attacker" was trying to flee?"

You're going to blame the people, not the driver? Of course you are.

Well, if you intentionally stand in the way of a driver who is going to flee, then yeah...you took that chance.

Well, if you intentionally stand in the way of a driver who is going to flee, then yeah...you took that chance.
I'm just glad I copied your comment before you edited it out of your post! Why take it out if you're just going to double-down on being a douchebag?

I'm just glad I copied your comment before you edited it out of your post! Why take it out if you're just going to double-down on being a douchebag?

I took it out because I didn't want to provide a low hanging fruit idiot a chance to use it as a diversionary tactic as to what actually happened. I don't hide from my comment, it's just something that "you people" will grasp upon to avoid the debate that needs to be had.

Nice. I really didn't expect an explanation from you, and you didn't disappoint.
He was found guilty, sentenced to life in prison. How dense are you that you see the guy run-over people and then ask "what charge was he being accused of?" Are you drinking again?

He was found guilty, sentenced to life in prison. How dense are you that you see the guy run-over people and then ask "what charge was he being accused of?" Are you drinking again?

I never saw the evidence. I'm not going to try to overturn his guilty verdict. I'm just trying to understand the reasoning for that verdict.

I took it out because I didn't want to provide a low hanging fruit idiot a chance to use it as a diversionary tactic as to what actually happened. I don't hide from my comment, it's just something that "you people" will grasp upon to avoid the debate that needs to be had.
That's funny. You can't hide from it, now! But, you did try to remove it from the thread.

There is no "debate that needs to be had." This happened over 2 years ago. The guy was charged, tried and convicted. There is nothing to debate.

That's funny. You can't hide from it, now! But, you did try to remove it from the thread.

There is no "debate that needs to be had." This happened over 2 years ago. The guy was charged, tried and convicted. There is nothing to debate.

I'm not trying to hide from it. I just know the insane people who will grab at some low hanging fruit. Do you have an actual argument against my post?

I'm not trying to hide from it. I just know the insane people who will grab at some low hanging fruit. Do you have an actual argument against my post?
An argument against what post?

giphy.gif

Since when does a conviction or acquittal equate to guilty or innocent?

Since when does a conviction or acquittal equate to guilty or innocent?
Well, technically, a verdict is read "Guilty" or "Not Guilty." If you want to argue the vernacular of jurisprudence with anyone else, be my guest. Having practically dozens of different angles of video footage of the crime being perpetrated is about as much evidence as you could ask for in a case like that. But, I have no doubt that people can bullshit themselves into believing ANYTHING.

Dude are you sure you’re not a flatearther? You quote verbatim their talking points at times

No, I'm not a flat-Earther. I've just never seen a picture or video of the girl being hit. I'm not trying to be combative here or saying that you're wrong. I've just been searching for visible affirmation, nothing more.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT