ADVERTISEMENT

The Luke Maye Thread

If we are going to keep talking about Luke's love life @JuleZ '02 HEEL is going to have to photoshop him into this pic.

1793591.jpg

Honest talk. Carolina needs to win the whole thing now so Luke's shot will live in infamy. If we fall short of a championship, the shot will still be remembered as a great moment but over time the shine will wear off.

#winitforluke
Truth. Or else it becomes just slightly more than Marcus's shot last year to tie the game.

Attn: everyone with a Twitter account needs to respond to @heelz2345 's tweet with a picture of their avatar. Be sure to put a period in front of the @ so it goes to all your followers, right @TarHeelNation11 ?

I'm not sure I remember what my log in to my personal twitter is. I've sent out far more tweets on the OOTB twitter page than I have my personal one.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
BTW, because it was twitter, I spelled poaster wrong, cause I knew my normal followers wouldn't get it
You should have tagged Luke in it. I don't know if he pays attention to it, but someone on the team might see it and let him know about it (wishful thinking).

Reactions: heelz2345
You should have tagged Luke in it. I don't know if he pays attention to it, but someone on the team might see it and let him know about it (wishful thinking).
The OOTB account has tweeted a couple of these at Luke, one in reply to his post yesterday which was his first since early in the season. Hoping for a like (umm, OOTB is, I mean).

The OOTB account has tweeted a couple of these at Luke, one in reply to his post yesterday which was his first since early in the season. Hoping for a like (umm, OOTB is, I mean).
Well, if he doesn't give us one maybe we should just start tagging the whole team and university. We would have to get a like from someone right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT