ADVERTISEMENT

Theo coming back

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Says he is aiming for a return to the lineup at Ga Tech . I have to say I am surprised, VERY pleasantly surprised, as given our horrific injury history I thought the was out for the year

Good luck Theo and welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was dressed out yesterday ! I was shocked to see him not just on the side lines but in uniform.

I've been paying a lot of attention to Pinson this year on the court and on the sidelines while injured. I just get this gut feeling he will end up a serious leader on the team and will end up becoming what an old school Tar Heel embodies and represents before his time is up on the Hill.

Noticed that he is usually the first one on the floor to congradulate the team when the other side has to call a timeout. He's doing his part even while injured being a cheerleader and giving the guys some support. I really think we are gonna enjoy this dude here for a long time.

Glad we are all seeing the exact same thing in Theo. This Berry-Jackson-Theo class is going to do us proud!

Count me in among the guys who see and appreciate theo's enthusiasm. Great to hear he can get back this year. I'm sure he's excited and it should be great experience for him to get a dook game and some tourney basketball under his belt. Hopefully he's in for GT!

Great to hear, need him back
happy0003.r191677.gif

We used to have some on campus student spies who would give us a heads up on this type of stuff. All of them must had graduated. We need to recruit a few student posters.

Love myself some Theo. You can't teach his level of enthusiasm and obvious love for the program! We really need his energy, athleticism, and defensive intensity.

Welcome back young man!

Heels are Family!

That fancy new "clamshell" device must be pretty good, we had one in soccer many, many odd years ago and a player was able to play with the same injury. Curious, they have chosen the better path, treat, heal and rehab.

Hope Theo has some left in the tank for the Heels!

Roy says Theo will likely not play tomorrow night . .

Originally posted by 2004Audi:

Was he dressed in warmup gear against Miami? Thought I saw him in warmups.
Yeah, he was in uniform for Miami . . . he also practiced yesterday.

Take your time and do not rush back.

Playing in Dook game would be sweet for him I am sure

Yeah, he was dressed but did not play (of course) but as reported he has been at practice doing drills, some shooting, light rebounding and no real stress on the tarsal...so take it easy this week until Saturday and then "get after it"...
smokin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT