ADVERTISEMENT

This Trump presser today -- pure gold

Is there anyone out there that could possibly be president, other than yourself? Instead of bitching about the one we have offer up an alternative. Make a stand, tell us poor souls who you think is truly qualified to be president.
I learned to bitch about the one we have now from you, and others like you. It's not genetic, I learned it.

He can has my spot . . no fvcking way he should have been left out that list.

Agreed.

You hate me - it's cool. I assure you, I'm only a jerk when hiding behind the computer screen. If we met in person, I would just tell you I wanted Ben Carson to win and move on. :)

He can has my spot . . no fvcking way he should have been left out that list.
Eh, he seems to be more calm when discussing Trump. He's obviously a homer, but he doesn't seem to freak out as much as some others when discussing Trump or other things. Just to be clear, being on that list doesn't mean I don't like you. Everyone needs a crazy old uncle in the family. ;)

Pee45 looked fairly decent in his Boeing Plant in SC address . . its better for hime that he attempts to keep the total number of syllables he absolutely must speak to an absolute minimum to get his message out.

#lessismorehere

Last edited:
Eh, he seems to be more calm when discussing Trump. He's obviously a homer, but he doesn't seem to freak out as much as some others when discussing Trump or other things. Just to be clear, being on that list doesn't mean I don't like you. Everyone needs a crazy old uncle in the family. ;)

I remember to take my meds regularly. I try to lead by example around here, but I must be failing.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Agreed.

You hate me - it's cool. I assure you, I'm only a jerk when hiding behind the computer screen. If we met in person, I would just tell you I wanted Ben Carson to win and move on. :)

How in the hell to you get that I hate you from that post . . ?

I don't think @BillyL hates anyone on here. Well, he might hate me now since I listed him in my post.

Full disclosure...I didn't mean that. Nor that I am on meds (or am I?). Nor that I would deny being a Trump homer in public.

You're cool, Billy (and everyone on here). Just steer clear of politics. Know thy strengths. ;)

Reactions: tarheel0910
Nice dodge as always. You are so predictable.
From now one, when you respond with "Well, what about when Obama _____", I'll take that to mean: "Yes, Donald Trump just fvcked up royally, but I'd rather deflect to what Obama did than own-up to what my guy has done."

Oh, and I wanna qualify my criticism of Trump's statement about his winning more electoral votes than any president since Ronald Reagan. The reporter stated something like "Why should we believe you when you lied about that." To be fair, I don't think Trump "lied" about that. I think he stated what he thought was true. Now, I hope he was just repeating what he was told, which makes him even less malicious. It's not a good idea to repeat false information, but it's not an intentional lie. You would like to believe, ideally, that the President has the right info, but he's not infallible either. However, with that topic in mind; WHY does he feel the need to remind people that he won the electoral college vote? That was never in doubt.

Sorry Strum, but if you have an ounce of faith in the news media, then that's an ounce too much. They have had a liberal agenda for a long time now. Reporting the news in a fair and balanced manner has completely gone by the wayside. Trump is not undermining people's faith in the media, the media itself has already done that themselves with their blatant dishonesty.
I'm not saying they're not
Oh, and I wanna qualify my criticism of Trump's statement about his winning more electoral votes than any president since Ronald Reagan. The reporter stated something like "Why should we believe you when you lied about that." To be fair, I don't think Trump "lied" about that. I think he stated what he thought was true. Now, I hope he was just repeating what he was told, which makes him even less malicious. It's not a good idea to repeat false information, but it's not an intentional lie. You would like to believe, ideally, that the President has the right info, but he's not infallible either. However, with that topic in mind; WHY does he feel the need to remind people that he won the electoral college vote? That was never in doubt.
You can't give him a pass on this. The man has been told for several weeks that he is telling a lie about this but he keeps repeating it

From now one, when you respond with "Well, what about when Obama _____", I'll take that to mean: "Yes, Donald Trump just fvcked up royally, but I'd rather deflect to what Obama did than own-up to what my guy has done."
Sorta like what Obama and most other Dems did for 8 freakin' years with references to Bush and laying the blame for all our problems on him?

BTW, if you ran for office, you'd get at least one vote. Chick would vote for you. Hell, she'd probably register in multiple states and vote for you several times.

Reactions: nctransplant
You can't give him a pass on this. The man has been told for several weeks that he is telling a lie about this but he keeps repeating it
I didn't know that he'd been repeating the lie over and over. I was speaking to the PC yesterday.

And my take on why Trump continues to bring this up is because the types of questions he is getting revolve around delegitimizing the fact that he won. Stop asking him questions repeatedly about Russia hacking the election, and maybe you'll stop being reminded that he won. Just saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT