ADVERTISEMENT

Thread "Likes"

Well,...then you might be S.O.L. There's no shame in my game. As RH has publicly acknowledged, I'll do anything for a like. So you have to decide what kind of poster you want to be. Do you want to have some honor and integrity and no likes? Or do you want to be the guy with all the likes who drives the expensive cars, waters the lawn with Dom Perignon and has woman throwing themselves at him? Your choice.
After re-reading this post, it might be one of the best damn post I've read in a while...lol

Well,...then you might be S.O.L. There's no shame in my game. As RH has publicly acknowledged, I'll do anything for a like. So you have to decide what kind of poster you want to be. Do you want to have some honor and integrity and no likes? Or do you want to be the guy with all the likes who drives the expensive cars, waters the lawn with Dom Perignon and has woman throwing themselves at him? Your choice.
When I was in the first grade a girl in my class offered to show me her panties for a nickel. You and RH are like that girl...right?

Last edited:
Likes are silly. They are silly on Facebook and silly anywhere else. Why should you give a crap if I like your post? It makes no sense. I have liked one thing in my life and that was my own comment on Facebook after responding to this writer friend of mine that I make fun of all the time. I simply liked my clever comment to him. He got it and thought it was funny, which I knew he would. All the 'like' stuff weirds me out. There is too much need for pats on the back today anyway.

Oh, I didn't read any of this so this may have been said.

Likes are silly. They are silly on Facebook and silly anywhere else. Why should you give a crap if I like your post? It makes no sense. I have liked one thing in my life and that was my own comment on Facebook after responding to this writer friend of mine that I make fun of all the time. I simply liked my clever comment to him. He got it and thought it was funny, which I knew he would. All the 'like' stuff weirds me out. There is too much need for pats on the back today anyway.

Dislike.

Only narcissists are allowed to participate in this thread.

You appear to be taking this thread a lot more seriously than the rest of us....

P.S. Don't forget to "Like" my post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT