ADVERTISEMENT

Trump admits separating families is a political stunt

Families are separated all the time, it’s called prison. I guess we should just close the courthouse doors and fire all the cops because a family unit may be strained. Don’t want to be separated from your family, keep your ass in your country of origin.

About not taking the time to read something that is actually worth reading. Just choosing to be lazy is keeping you ignorant to what he is pointing out.
You think it's worth reading. That's your opinion, not a fact. Your argument hasn't been very compelling, so I guess I'll just have to be ignorant as to some celebrity's opinion.

You think it's worth reading. That's your opinion, not a fact. Your argument hasn't been very compelling, so I guess I'll just have to be ignorant as to some celebrity's opinion.
You don't have to be. You want to be. I think it's a fact that refusing to read it makes you ignorant to what it has to say. Suit yourself.

Further proof that snipers at the border is the answer.

The family would only be separated for the fraction of a second between the first shot and the second.

Can’t waste the bullets until we shoot your kids first. Gotta keep the gene pool pure

Reactions: BillyL

Bourdain is probably the most qualified person who could possibly have made the points he made in that post.

Idc if you read it, I just assumed you were trolling. But if you seriously felt the need to come tell us you didn’t read something then that’s kinda silly

You don't have to be. You want to be. I think it's a fact that refusing to read it makes you ignorant to what it has to say. Suit yourself.
I agree. It makes me ignorant to a celebrity's opinion. Personally, I don't care about a celebrity opinion. If you do that's fine. Doesn't make you (you in the general sense) less ignorant about anything else though.

Bourdain is probably the most qualified person who could possibly have made the points he made in that
Unless it's about cooking I doubt that.

Idc if you read it, I just assumed you were trolling. But if you seriously felt the need to come tell us you didn’t read something then that’s kinda silly
It was just supposed to be the standard tl;dr joke that we use on OOTB all of the time, but for some reason @strummingram had to get all self righteous about it.

Reactions: tw3301
Unless it's about cooking I doubt that.

It was just supposed to be the standard tl;dr joke that we use on OOTB all of the time, but for some reason @strummingram had to get all self righteous about it.

It’s about cooking and culture and some of his experiences. He doesn’t overreach. It’s a good read IMO

These children are being detained en masse in government facilities, another way of saying imprisoned.
These kids are living better than our own poor, and our veterans.
Fact: $10000 more over US poverty line spent per illegal.

I dont know the answer to the immigration prob or really the specefics as it relates to this issue but in my unbiased partisan free opinion this is just WRONG. And the fact that this is being done for political leverage makes it seem immoral. (Dont bother with the examples of dems being immoral, i understand that) Now i support what trump is doing in other areas (esp the economy and trade) but hes gone off the reservation with this.

It’s about cooking and culture and some of his experiences. He doesn’t overreach. It’s a good read IMO

I eaten at many a Mexican restaurant. I guess my opinion is as worthy as his. So I have my own dissertation.

"We as Americans, love Mexican food. We also like drinking a lot on Cinco de Mayo. And what American kid hasn't swatted a pinata at some point? Speedy Gonzalez is one of our favorite cartoon characters and Cancun is a kick ass spring break destination. None of that has any bearing on whether or not we should allow Mexicans to cross the border as they please. And just for your information, I'm flipping you the bird as I write this too."

Reactions: tw3301
I eaten at many a Mexican restaurant. I guess my opinion is as worthy as his. So I have my own dissertation.

"We as Americans, love Mexican food. We also like drinking a lot on Cinco de Mayo. And what American kid hasn't swatted a pinata at some point? Speedy Gonzalez is one of our favorite cartoon characters and Cancun is a kick ass spring break destination. None of that has any bearing on whether or not we should allow Mexicans to cross the border as they please. And just for your information, I'm flipping you the bird as I write this too."
tl;dr

go-back-to-your-own-country.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT