ADVERTISEMENT

UC Riverside at Carolina game thread—-Friday 17 November 2023

Cadeau a blow by and he is fouled at the first tv timeout. I didn’t think I would ever see a guard as quick as Lawson but Cadeau is pretty close

Hargress a corner three 77-52…Only gave up 23 points in the second half. Trimble and Washington great game coming off the bench as they both get into double digits

Seth is not going to help us. He is a guard version of Leaky Black but worse. He gives you basically ZERO offense with good defense. Isn't that what Leaky gave us? Yet Leaky was a liability on offense and hurt us when we needed scoring the most. Until Seth can start providing some good offense, he needs to get mop-up minutes, or only to give our guards a little break.

Leaky scored more last season than he ever did, and I am still happy to see him gone. I hate not having scoring threats on the court as it clogs up the paint.

Reactions: TarHeelFanWV
We played uc riverside.. don't let your chub get too big there DaveChappelle
Not man enough to give Seth props for playing well? 11 points on 5/7 fg in only 15 minutes of playing time. He outscored our starting PG, our starting SG, and our starting SF.

In fact if the refs called the obvious foul on his dunk and gave him the free throw he deserved, Seth could have tied the total point output of Davis, Wojcik, and Ryan combined.

But of course "Seth is not gonna help us" right?

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
Paxson is in way over his head. He can’t shoot, catch, pass, defend or know where the lines are on a basketball court

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT