ADVERTISEMENT

UNC at Georgia Tech--Tuesday 3 March 2015---GAME THREAD

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
From what I noticed in my local newspaper looks like time warner is carrying the game in the triad area on 370. Like normal for those who cannot get the game via tv or a stream I will try to give updates constantly.

Tokoto has 2 turnovers so far. Meeks had a nice rebound and put-back as did Justin.

GT turning it over from our Tenacious D
3dgrin.r191677.gif

24-11 after 2 straight threes from Berry who now had 8 with 8 minutes left in the half. Defense very active tonight as they have caused 9 Tech rebounds. Very little offense from Paige and Johnson so far.

Originally posted by mikeirbyusa:
Originally posted by imajericho:
Joel James is such a liability it is insane.
He's had some real nice games lately, leave him alone.
He's had some very good contributions of late. I think Roy's persistence is paying off.

They are calling some super soft questionable fouls on our bigs (Meeks and Hicks) - highly questionable. Almost like that is the only way to keep this interesting.

Honestly - do Joel James and Tokoto each think they need to take 80% of our shots? Wow have they thrown up some forced shots. Hard to think of worse shots we can take, than some of the Tokoto / James guarded jumpers. Red light.

Good news is we will win handily against a team that we could sleep walk against and win. Bad news is that because we are that much better, we will do some things that I consider bad habits rather than tighten up what we do well. Example: JP Tokoto shooting contested fadeaway jump shots....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT