ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-Davidson Regional Final Game Thread (UPDATE: 7:34 Opening Pitch )

Great defense gets that inning over fast. Now, we need to start heating it up on offense. Davidson is playing great defense and this pitcher seems to really have his game going tonight. I heard them say he walked 10 last time he pitched against us, so I hope he starts falling off soon and we can rack up some hits.

Is it me or does the Ump have two completely different strike zones for the two pitchers?

Dang. That wasn't really that close. I like the aggressiveness, but I wish he had gotten a better jump. Could have used that runner on second, but oh well.

GOT to get the bats going. They have hit the ball hard the last couple of at bats, so they could break it open, too.

Crap. 1st & 3rd for Davidson with one out. They are starting to get some hits now.

Hiatt warming up.

DAMN!

Davidson scores 2 on a bad hope that Datres can't get. Well, that certainly sucks.

Good grief!

Hiatt hits the batter to load it again and one of Davidson's best hitters at the plate.

Man we needed to get those 2 outs. Gave up 2 but could have been a lot worse. Now these bats that's been good for us all year have to get it done.

WHEW!

Got out of the inning with just 2 runs scoring. Davidson left the bases loaded, so we got lucky they didn't really put it to us.

If the bats don't come alive soon, we are looking at a shorter season than anyone hoped. Don't know why, but Davidson sure seems to have our number.

Reactions: Jarrod Hardy
Against FSU in the ACCTCG, we were left to rue leaving the bases loaded and not blowing the game wide open. Let's hope we can do the same to Davidson now!

Yes!

Ball off the first baseman! Runners at 1st & 2nd, 2 out. Wormoth at bat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT