ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/NCST Game 2 Thread

Jman0816

Freshman
Mar 23, 2016
This game is hugeeeeeee heels need this one bad. JB needs a good outing; and plenty of help from his offense.

Heels lead 8-4 B6.

I'm about to drive to Raleigh to throttle these announcers, who can't contain their pro-Moo commentary. I turned the game off last night after State got a strikeout to end the inning and the color guy yelled "Wow!" so loudly that he distorted the audio feed. Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: Jman0816
Heels have successfully executed a couple squeezes in this game. One of them here in the 7th, followed by Brian Miller triple that scored 2 more runs. Heels have blown it open and lead 11-4 with 1 out in the top of the 7th, runner on 3rd.

Good weekend for parents with kids in the Moo U bullpen. Pretty sure we've seen every one of them in this series already.

Heels lead 8-4 B6.

I'm about to drive to Raleigh to throttle these announcers, who can't contain their pro-Moo commentary. I turned the game off last night after State got a strikeout to end the inning and the color guy yelled "Wow!" so loudly that he distorted the audio feed. Absolutely ridiculous.

Announcers so biased it's ridiculous

The young 'un Utah Jones makes a nice grab at 2nd to prevent a base hit. Rushed the throw a bit, but Gahagan reached to bring in the penultimate out.

Strikeout ends the game.

Heels score 16 runs on 18 hits with no errors. Pig molesters score 4 runs on 8 hits with 1 error. Rubber match tomorrow at 1 pm on ESPN3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT