ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/PITT ACCT Game Thread (Winner Plays Saturday)

Jarrod Hardy

Dec 22, 2014
North Carolina
With Pittsburgh’s 2-1 win today over GT the winner of the UNC-Pitt game tommorrow night at 7:00 will automatically advance to Saturday’s ACC Semifinal #1

The Heels will be the road team vs Pitt.

RHP Cooper Criswell will start for UNC and
RHP Dan Hammer will start for Pitt

With Pittsburgh’s 2-1 win today over GT the winner of the UNC-Pitt game tommorrow night at 7:00 will automatically advance to Saturday’s ACC Semifinal #1

The Heels will be the road team vs Pitt.

RHP Cooper Criswell will start for UNC and
RHP Dan Hammer will start for Pitt
Why are we the road team?

Why are we the road team?

I may be wrong, but i'm not sure if that has been set as of yet. At least I have not seen it posted.

ETA: Disregard what I had said. Based on the graphic for the games I believe UNC is the road team for Wednesday's game and home team for Friday's game. My guess is those are set based on the assumption of the higher seeds winning the early games.

Last edited:
Reactions: tarheel0910
Something to watch tomorrow will be the weather. There is a chance for storms tomorrow that could effect how the games go schedule wise.

Reactions: Jarrod Hardy
I may be wrong, but i'm not sure if that has been set as of yet. At least I have not seen it posted.

ETA: Disregard what I had said. Based on the graphic for the games I believe UNC is the road team for Wednesday's game and home team for Friday's game. My guess is those are set based on the assumption of the higher seeds winning the early games.

UNC is Road team by draw. Every team is guaranteed two games, one as the home team and one as the road team.

If we were to beat Pitt but lose to GT then all 3 teams would be 1-1, so how can they know the winner is in the semifinals?? I’m confused

What sucks is I won’t be able to watch it. Blacked out on Watch ESPN and the NBC Washington will have Capitals stuff on. Got to watch WF/UofL. But has been nothing but Washington teams news. Even though it say College Baseball ☹️ Times like now is when I miss Direct TV

Our game will not start on time. Clemson just put 17 (yea 17, 4 HRs in the inning) on the board in the 4th inning. It’s the 5th now

Good start for the Heels. 2-0 after T1. They would have had more had it not been for the nice catch in right-center.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT