ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Cal game thread

Coach Larry Fedora and his coaching staff are pathetic. 4th and 3 and he calls a passing play from the pocket. Get Surratt out on the edge and give him the option to pass or run. We've called a BS conservative offensive game plan all day. You would think Carolina has a Alabama defense the way we call offensive plays.

2nd and 16. Secondary need to make a play. Look out for a pick 6!

Coach Larry Fedora and his coaching staff are pathetic. 4th and 3 and he calls a passing play from the pocket. Get Surratt out on the edge and give him the option to pass or run. We've called a BS conservative offensive game plan all day. You would think Carolina has a Alabama defense the way we call offensive plays.

Chazz missed the read. RB was wide open on the swing route on the outside

There's that patented shitty soft defense we love at Kenan Stadium. "How much you need for 1st down? 16 yards? You got it!"

Convert on 3rd and 15 on MJ Stewart and that in a nutshell is Carolina Football. I say give Fedora another raise.

i can understand a young player making mistakes.

i cannot understand an experienced coaching staff making the same mistakes.

the only positive for me personally is that i can't blame fedora for not using hood and logan more.

Fedora was able to get a great season out of Marquise Williams senior year. Other than that season? Meh...

I don't know. I had 5 or 6 including this one. I will enjoy watching some of the youth progress but this is not a promising sign for the season at all.
Yeah, there are some good freshmen with some promise. But, the coaching is the same. Fedora & Co. is mediocre and we'll stay mediocre. We're used to it.

Cal offense has: a QB can play in the NFL; a large and powerful RB; a fundamentally sound WR who simply gets open a bit and makes the catch; and a solid OL.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
Chazz is missing open people. Our QB situation sucks. They both had time to throw all day.

Our defense made another qb look like Heisman container. Next week we play one. Oh my

Very disappointed in our efforts, lack of discipline, and results today. We look so slow on both sides of the ball. I was thinking maybe a .500 season before today. Not sure we will be that good.

We lost SO much, I knew a drop-off was inevitable. Will have to see how Cal does as things progress to know how bad this loss really is.

Reactions: gauchoheel
Well, Mack did it 20 years ago. And if we had an AD that knew what the hell he was doing, we should've replaced him with a legit head coach and kept it rolling.
It took Mack Brown a while to do it, however. And, once he did, he hauled ass to where his abilities would matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT