ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs CLEMSON GAME THREAD

I had a feeling Clemson would come to play, I just had no idea it would all be in the second half.

Come on guy, just be smart.

Nice breaking of that press, but Kenny misses one FT.

Whew!!

Looks like this one is about in the bag. FINALLY.

Ugly second half, but I'll take the win.

The streak goes on. It certainly wasn't easy, but it's another win in the ACC against a quality Clemson team.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
The second half comeback wasn't all on UNC. Clemson got hot and made some tough shots against solid defense. The Heels were tough mentally to fight back without giving up the lead. On to GA Tech.

It seemed like they ran out of gas late after that 14/15 shooting stretch.

23 assists on 23 made baskets, 51% FG, 48.4% 3FG, 83.3% FT, 7 steals, 6 blocks, and we outrebounded them. If you don't think we played well, you're crazy.

Yes and assisting on 16 of our first 17 baskets. I thought that was some of the best ball movement all year in the first half. It's just amazing to see how much better of a shot you get when you are willing to make that extra pass or two. I really think that ball movement is a huge key for this team the rest of the year. I am very happy when the Heels share the love!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Coming out party for Cam in a Tar Heel jersey. We don't win this one without him.

Oh HEEL yea it was. His shot looked really smooth today and it seemed like he was setting himself better. You could see after he knocked in his second one his confidence just shot up and he really got into a rhythm. Cam being a threat to shoot like that is going to make us very, very good and as we continue to move the ball successfully he will just get even better looks.
Roy said that he challenged him after the Notre Dame game today, nothing like a good old fashion push from Ole Roy to get you going. Cam said gave Roy gave him an F grade on last game well I think he deserves an A today, I would even give him a ++++++ for those 6 threes!! Happy to have this kid as a Heel.

Is there a Replay available anywhere?? My *&#&*)%)(& power went out and messed up my DVR. No got the game and so wanted to see it if we won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT