ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs CLEMSON GAME THREAD

Awesome display of teamwork and heart!

my only problem is Blue Steel ruined my prediction by giving the ball away with 3 seconds to play, lol!
Was smh at Huffman there. There were only like 7 seconds left when he caught it, so he literally could have just stood there and run the clock out. It was a terrible pass.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
But you had to LOVE his block after his mess up. He's going to be fun to watch his Jr or Sr year.
He certainly did. He was still excited about it after the game. :)

Was it really a foul? He definitely got all ball, but maybe hit the guy with his body or off-arm.

On replay, I don't really think it was a foul, but it certainly looked like one in real time! One of the things he will get better with is body control. A seasoned player would look smoother and that play would look less like a foul. Don't get my post wrong, I did not want to blame Huff for anything! That is why I did not name him in particular, I love watching Huff play because he cares soooo much and works so hard! I just can't believe that someone with those qualities won't get much better during his career! I wish he had just held onto the ball, but when you lack experience during pressure moments, you have to rely on habits your coaches trained you to do. A Big is drilled that he will rotate to the wing and deliver the ball to your guards!

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT