ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Duke game thread 5 March 2016

There was a discussion about it after another Dook loss, but those ball boys for Dook just give me a great chuckle. I swear the ball is barely out of bounds on that last shot and those guys have already sprinted from baseline past half court. It just cracks me up.

There was a discussion about it after another Dook loss, but those ball boys for Dook just give me a great chuckle. I swear the ball is barely out of bounds on that last shot and those guys have already sprinted from baseline past half court. It just cracks me up.
It's tough walking on brimstone. They have to move like that so they don't burn their feet.

Just looking at the game objectively. It's a big win but Williams had better look back to both games vs. Duke this season if he thinks this team is ACCT ready and poised to go deep in the NCAAs.

How do you take 23 threes on a team with almost ludicrous advantages inside - and miss 19 of them? And also shoot only 36% overall?

How do you out-rebound a team 67-31 (29-10 off.) and barely win by 4?

How do you allow 10 steals and commit 14 turnovers?

The reason the Heels won was free-throw shooting. That's it. 20-23. Made more than Duke attempted. If not for that this was an ugly L.

Many teams over the years better than this one has played crappy and won.It's expected of this rivalry to not always go as well as we would like.I'll take an ugly win over Dook anytime.

Just looking at the game objectively. It's a big win but Williams had better look back to both games vs. Duke this season if he thinks this team is ACCT ready and poised to go deep in the NCAAs.

How do you take 23 threes on a team with almost ludicrous advantages inside - and miss 19 of them? And also shoot only 36% overall?

How do you out-rebound a team 67-31 (29-10 off.) and barely win by 4?

How do you allow 10 steals and commit 14 turnovers?

The reason the Heels won was free-throw shooting. That's it. 20-23. Made more than Duke attempted. If not for that this was an ugly L.
You're crazy!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT