ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Duke semi finals game thread—-Saturday 2 April 2022

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Three plus hours till tip off and I figured I might as well get the game thread off and running: Everybody has a opinion and a favorite so the only thing left to do is let the two teams go at it and May the best team win. Personally I like Carolina’s experience lead by their seniors Manek and Black with junior Bacot edging out all of the first round freshmen draft choices of Duke in a nail bitter and a classic for all time…Give em Hell Heels…

Ok we lost to dook in men’s lacrosse today so that shall be the only loss to them today.

Be interesting to see how much zone dook plays and how our zone O works against it. I think we have to many offensive options to get snuffed out. Besides, since the comeback in derm to spoil the rats going away this team has a good bit of shoulder chip and swag. GO HEELS !

Reactions: IDUNK4HEELS
I think the winner of our game tonight wins the natty, Kansas is good but I think they go down either to us or duke.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
My wife just had reverse shoulder surgery two days ago and is presently sleeping like a baby next to me in the living room. Her nap is just about to end with the game starting in just minutes. Night of Basketball 🏀. Here we go Tar Heels…

Do we look nervous? Do I sound nervous? Damn I’d better go take an extra BP medication. Hope it mixes well with this stuff adult beverage I’m nervously sipping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT