ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Iona Game Thread

William's takes a charge then Littlr gets called for a charge and a layup by Iona 18-17 and another three by Iona followed by Johnson and yet another three from the 16th seed followed by 2 baskets by Little 25-24 and a corner three by Iona and a Little follow up 27-27

Little showing out. Now play some defense and get it to double digits at the break.

I mean looking ahead this is why I’m terrified to play auburn. They’ll do what Iona is doing with better players.

I know we gotta get there first obviously. As would Aubie

They are quicker to the ball the passing is crisper.. we look like a team thatbthinks the name on thebfront should terrify someone

We don’t look ready in any way on defense. Let them take all the 2s they desire and stay home outside. We have given up so many open 3s that they are now hot enough to make the guarded ones. And maybe stop turning the ball over unforced while we’re at it

We look like we did in December. Over-helping beyond belief and not taking care of the ball.

It's early but this is troubling.

Odds are there is no way they can keep raining 3’s and right now that’s all that is keeping this game close. They have no answer for our size or speed and they know it. If they can slow it down and work their offense, getting a 3 or spreading it so we have to work hard on defense, they have a shot.

With that said, if we don’t start hitting some shots, it won’t matter.

And as I say that, they hit 2 threes back to back.

Just damn!

God, I love the 7th extended minutes in the NCAA tournament. Just what we want.

42222f70-8236-0133-90d9-0e17bac22e39.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT