ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Kansas championship game thread—-Monday 4 April 2022

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Less than three hours until the Tar Heels battle the Jay Hawks for the gold. Let’s hope for a clean well played contest where both teams put it all on the line and may the best team get to listen to: One Shining Moment…Give em Hell Heels….

Reactions: Oak ridger
Just curious of others opinion on Bacot during warm ups... looked like he was laboring to me.

Just curious of others opinion on Bacot during warm ups... looked like he was laboring to me.
I agree. Clearly not warming up like normal. Not sure whether he was told to go easy on the drills or he couldn't perform the drills but not exactly the best sign. That being said, he is running up and down and I would have placed money against that fact right after his injury.

I have a friend at the game. He texted me bacot is favoring the ankle a lot and not doing much in warmups. Expect Kansas to come at him hard early on. Our best bet is to trade threes for twos.

I have a friend at the game. He texted me bacot is favoring the ankle a lot and not doing much in warmups. Expect Kansas to come at him hard early on. Our best bet is to trade threes for twos.

Yep.. if Bacot can't go then the Heels would have to shoot something like 15-25 on threes.

No bacot or not much gonna need mckoy to provide some inside presence. Not expecting much from him though

I dont have twitter but googled Bacot and plenty of tweets came up saying he looks like he is favoring the ankle.

Injuries are always a part of the game but it sure seems to bite us at the wrong times.

Worst part is there is no one close that can take Bacot's place. All of the other 4 starters are important but Puff or Styles could play for one of them.

Can we sign up the gal signing the anthem in case Bacot can’t go. It looks like she could fill up the paint.

Reactions: uncfootball-
Don’t take them for granted just because you have beaten possibly the best team or one of them. Let’s GO!!!!

If Armando is only 50% then the rest of the guys need to be at 150%. Time to step up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT